Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I smell a custom shield? :lol

3JlrDr3.gif

:lol maybe ;)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. It's the only disappointing part of this statue. Atleast it's not the main Statue with the issue but rather a switch out assessory.

No. 897 Exclusive arrived today and let me express how nervous I was about this getting here safely.
Let me tell you my heart dropped when I saw the huge corner dent as the UPS man was carrying the box over.
I truly wish Sideshow would ship with the Styrofoam corner protectors inside like they did with the Mythos.
You can imagine how relieved I was to find no damage.
Gun is fine and no googly eyes.
He does seem rather large for a 1/4 scale pf.
Right now I have him temporary set up next to the Punisher pf and he makes that statue look like his smallest nephew.
His body is definitely lighter than you would expect.
Detail is amazing and the weathering effect came out rather nice.
Fantastic character that my younger girls love in the movies.

No. 897 Exclusive arrived today and let me express how nervous I was about this getting here safely.
Let me tell you my heart dropped when I saw the huge corner dent as the UPS man was carrying the box over.
I truly wish Sideshow would ship with the Styrofoam corner protectors inside like they did with the Mythos.
You can imagine how relieved I was to find no damage.
Gun is fine and no googly eyes.
He does seem rather large for a 1/4 scale pf.
Right now I have him temporary set up next to the Punisher pf and he makes that statue look like his smallest nephew.
His body is definitely lighter than you would expect.
Detail is amazing and the weathering effect came out rather nice.
Fantastic character that my younger girls love in the movies.

At the VERY least, stamp the shippers FRAGILE for crying out loud! :lecture
Congrats btw.

Interesting, I didn't see any of those markings. Guess not all shippers are the same.

Edit; they should come in varying/rotating neon colors so not to become complacent to the handlers eye. lol

Last edited:
Here are some pics of #150/1000 and some music to go along with them. You can find more pics of Allied Cap in my collection thread. Enjoy!

I think this is my favorite shot.

Cool pics and I like this one also! :rock :rock :rock

Congrats, bro! :duff

Interesting, I didn't see any of those markings. Guess not all shippers are the same.

Edit; they should come in varying/rotating neon colors so not to become complacent to the handlers eye. lol

My shipper box doesn't have any type of "fragile" markings or symbols either.

Back