Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap showed up today

20141201_184936.jpg

The thing that makes the Ex, an Ex, is only valued at $35?! Maybe to SS this is all its worth but broken parts are not the fault of the consumer and this greatly impacts the value of the item. C'mon SS, seriously.

Since the ex and the reg sells at the excact same price at sideshow the "value" of any ex part of any pf is zero. And now I'm gonna take cover.

^ :clap

Nice work Marvel. Makes it obvious the round shield should be larger but ut it's a minor, artistic interpretation (and saving/shaving of resources) type of thing.

UPDATE: I just received an email from the CS manager (William), it seems they will do the right thing & do a new batch of EX hands! but there will be a wait time. Great news!

That's great news for those who received damaged EX's :clap Now can they do a new batch of Kite Shields but this time actually paint it :pray:

Hey guys, quick question. I just received Cap today. Did anyone else have difficulty getting both feet in the base? Especially the rear leg after the front leg is inserted.

I didn't. :huh

Guys don't fall for it. Return or cancel your exclusives!

(So that I may possibly convert still :monkey3:lol)

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Cool! Congrats, Snad! :duff

guess I better open mine up to see if its good or not......:thud:

:horror You haven't opened your's up yet?!?

Awesome pic, Marvel! :clap:clap:clap

Mine is finally in the mail after SS using my wrong billing information and then after that was resolved they charged my old credit card!

After all this it better get here in one piece!

looks like there is no replacement parts for this pf cap at all! anyone looking to get a replacement part for cap will not be happy. checking out of the collecting world and likely selling all my stuff. frustrating hobby.

I've had problems with pretty much every single statues I got from SS and yes this is almost the drop that makes the glass burst.

UPDATE: I just received an email from the CS manager (William), it seems they will do the right thing & do a new batch of EX hands! but there will be a wait time. Great news!

Just the hand ??? I have issues with the head too with scratches and marks on the neck and under the chin :/

This is great news!

I sent my email to them last Wednesday and haven't heard a response back yet. Hopefully they'll let me know about the replacement gun.

Still not happy about my shirt stripes being way off centered, more than any I've seen so far except one other statue, but at least it's just one manufacturing issue on an otherwise awesome statue I was worried I'd have to send back...I wasn't going to keep it with both the bad stripes and broken gun...the pose is great, the sculpting is great, the paint is great, the eyes are in the same direction...and looks like I'll be getting a non broken Exclusive!

You mean you decided to keep it ? Damn, you're really not the picky kind huh. For me that shirt is even more of a big deal than the gun.

Back