Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent an email to Elisse today asking if the free shipping/double rewards option for the regular was still available.

Nevermind, EX JUST CONVERTED!!! :rock

I still think I'll leave the gun in the box but nothing wrong with having extra options! Hot damn, Widow and Cap the same week. :thud:

I don't know about that. I just got this e-mail back about my broken hand and the screwed up belt clasp!

"Thank you very much for your patience while we investigated your inquiry. Unfortunately, we found we do not have any replacements for your Captain America. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

As we do not have an available replacement for you, please review the options below to see how we will be able to best assist you in this matter.

If you would like to keep your Captain America as is, we can offer you a $45.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase or existing preorder. If you would like to place a new order with this credit, contact us with the item number and we will book a new order for you. If you accept one of the above credit offers and need a recommendation for a type of glue to repair your item, we recommend Zap-A-Gap which comes in a green bottle and is available in most hardware or hobby stores. It is also available for purchase online.

If neither of these options is satisfactory, you may decide to return your damaged item for a full refund.

Please confirm how you would like to proceed and I shall do my best to assist you.

Thank you so much and have a super day!

Best regards,"

Maybe I need to e-mail this Williams guy!!! :tap

please contact him & let us know, the above email is exactly what I got initially.

I finally got around to taking some better pics of my EX Cap. Is there a limit to number of pics per post? I will do a few different posts just in case.

Full body shots:

Nevermind, EX JUST CONVERTED!!! :rock

I still think I'll leave the gun in the box but nothing wrong with having extra options! Hot damn, Widow and Cap the same week. :thud:

Congrats. Your going to love it. Here's hoping yours is problem free.

please contact him & let us know, the above email is exactly what I got initially.

I may be getting cranky in my old age, but" the have a super day!" quote felt like they were saying GFY. :acme

OH ****************************************************************************************************************

I just converted.

Nice! Good Luck. :hi5:

Back