Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@robertobagg10 yes! I can never get tired of looking at it either. My only fear is it is either going to be executed extremely well, and people are going to go crazy about it. Or it will be utter **** and washed out in production. There won't be a middle ground on this piece I feel.

With all the blue tuft and shading in it... I'm afraid. Haha. And all the shading on the mixed media aspects. That shading usually doesn't carry over right?

@robertobagg10 yes! I can never get tired of looking at it either. My only fear is it is either going to be executed extremely well, and people are going to go crazy about it. Or it will be utter **** and washed out in production. There won't be a middle ground on this piece I feel.

With all the blue tuft and shading in it... I'm afraid. Haha. And all the shading on the mixed media aspects. That shading usually doesn't carry over right?

At this stage its anyones guess Ty :dunno but we can certainly hope for good things. Sideshow of late have come under heat (and rightly so) for their lack of QC standards. However, when they get it right, they can produce killer statues so fingers crossed that this one belongs in the latter :pray:

At this stage its anyones guess Ty :dunno but we can certainly hope for good things. Sideshow of late have come under heat (and rightly so) for their lack of QC standards. However, when they get it right, they can produce killer statues so fingers crossed that this one belongs in the latter :pray:

Ain't that the truth. Really praying for the best with this guy. Would hate to have to return him and wait for the next iteration.

I believe they can bring this piece justice. They nailed everything with their Supes PF with some of the best paint ever for them. Hoping they can the same with this iconic hero.

6yrabequ.jpg

This is the picture that scares me the most. That dust/dirt on the legs has the heavy potential of not looking like this when the final production pieces roll out. Just a hunch on my part. I hope not, I have this on order and would love for it to look like this but I have a feeling this part could be a problem.

I can't wait to watch it with my son. He's a little too young for the theatres (he wouldn't sit still), but he's going to dig this movie!

Dang how old is he? I've bred my niece to love superheroes. She's 3 and sat through the whole thing.

Too much stuff. I like this Cap, but Cap isn't near the top of my list in terms of favorite characters. I'm still undecided, but leaning towards cancelling.

Unless someone is looking for an EX.

:wave

I'm on the waitlist though. I was going to wait it out.

Really anticipating this bad boy coming soon.
With Rs coming in Wednesday I can see them staring off each other.
But if sideshow screws Rs up not only will I return it but will most likely cancel this one.
After the last 3 sideshow fiasco I close to my last straw with them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back