Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at least you won't be crying for 3 months straight.... well then again with SS delays I guess I wouldn't count out that possibility either :lol

I confuse this with Spidey (being the 19th)

I can't seem to find TWS on Amazon, it's pissing me off.

October release would probably be nice, birthday and all, **** could be paid in full.

Amazon and Disney are in some dispute, so no new releases on Amazon for now.

:lol Damn, looks like Misney is picking a fight with just about everyone.

It's amazon being greedy. Not disney. Disney wants to distribute movies like they always have. Amazon wants to sell their movies in Amazon Instant Video format only. Disney said no, since they have a prior digital distribution agreement. Amazon acted like a 3 year old and said " ok if we don't get what we want, we won't let customers preorder your blurays".

All this will do is make it hard for Disney to gauge the proper ammount of copies needed for distribution to different amazon locations. This will hurt amazon more than Disney.

Brick and mortar stores are competitive with amazon now. New release prices are just the same. Granted you may pay sales tax. I know publishing companies are in fight with amazon too.

Brick and mortar stores are competitive with amazon now. New release prices are just the same. Granted you may pay sales tax. I know publishing companies are in fight with amazon too.

Yeah. And comic companies got into a tussle with amazon after their purchasing of comixology. Amazon is an extremely greedy business that is trying to lock down major forms of media, but do not realize we as humans can and will take advantage of multiple sources for media.

-Xbox one features like 3 different video rental/digital stores.
-You are absolutely right that the prices on amazon are no longer impressive. I buy from best buy at the same or lower rate, and get reward points.
-With more and more stores price matching amazon, they don't stand a chance.

Hope you get the number 1/#### Savage :clap

I don't know. Do they even send out #1's? I've never read about any of us ever getting one. You'd think of all of us collectors and all the statues we buy that someone would get one eventually. It's never mattered to me at all what number I have but just curious

Depends where you live. CA makes Amazon collect state sales tax.

Don't fool yourself. The skirt and shield are different, but not worse than the proto. Gladiator Hulk came out very well.

How am I fooling myself? I don't have it and never wanted it, lol. So there's no real vested interest on my behalf. But I do like looking at other people's pics... Call me corny but I like to see things that make others happy. But looking at the pics, I also saw the complaints, they were there, with a few people talking about $200 partial refunds and whatnot. That's the only reason I mentioned it.

Either way, glad it worked out for however many people it worked out for (I'm being sincere, hope that doesn't read as if I'm not).

How am I fooling myself? I don't have it and never wanted it, lol. So there's no real vested interest on my behalf. But I do like looking at other people's pics... Call me corny but I like to see things that make others happy. But looking at the pics, I also saw the complaints, they were there, with a few people talking about $200 partial refunds and whatnot. That's the only reason I mentioned it.

Either way, glad it worked out for however many people it worked out for (I'm being sincere, hope that doesn't read as if I'm not).

Sorry, wrong wording...don't let others fool you into thinking it didn't turn out good.

Never get tired of seeing this guy! Still think we're looking at a mid to late September release for the Hydra Cap...but the wait will be worth it! :rock

equnahub.jpg

6yrabequ.jpg

yry9a3ed.jpg

Back