Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mixed media on this just works very well, Sideshow did a very good job. I also like that it comes with 2 shields. I am just hoping the production piece will be as good as the proto, it seems that way for the red skull, so I am expecting it also be the case for this. Can't wait. Call me crazy but I think this could be my favorite cap statue from any companies.

IMG_4206_zps232005ea.jpg~original

IMG_4234_zps6301917a.jpg~original

IMG_4231_zps63491009.jpg~original

I read somewhere that sideshow displayed mostly production pieces this year, so there's a good chance that this one is as well.

Really?!! Why not?!!

There was at least one other piece that wasn't there I think it was the pf vader? They seem to have dropped the ball this year.

Really?!! Why not?!!

There was at least one other piece that wasn't there I think it was the pf vader? They seem to have dropped the ball this year.

Probably since cap was supposed to ship like a week later. But who knows.

Really?!! Why not?!!

Cap was already sold out. I think they try to display pieces that are either for sale or upcoming for sale.

The mixed media on this just works very well, Sideshow did a very good job. I also like that it comes with 2 shields. I am just hoping the production piece will be as good as the proto, it seems that way for the red skull, so I am expecting it also be the case for this. Can't wait. Call me crazy but I think this could be my favorite cap statue from any companies.

IMG_4206_zps232005ea.jpg~original

IMG_4234_zps6301917a.jpg~original

IMG_4231_zps63491009.jpg~original

Totally agree. I never really liked the museum pose of the original, despite it being a grail. I also don't like the XM one. Hope it turns out like the proto because it truly looks fantastic.

Seeing all these pics of Cap makes me realize how much I can't wait for this guy to be in the collection. He looks fantastic! :rock

Seeing all these pics of Cap makes me realize how much I can't wait for this guy to be in the collection. He looks fantastic! :rock

Yeah. Before seeing this, I planed on cap being the focal point of my avengers. When this was revealed, I was extatic. I love the WWII look. I might invest in some custom switch out parts to modernize him a bit as a display option. (Since the Thor and ironman I'll be getting are modern takes)

If this comes out like the proto this thing is gonna be soo Sweeeet!

Im dying to receive this one.

Free'd up some funds for this over the weekend and got on the wait list for the Excluive. I know there might be no chance of getting the EX but you never know. If it doesn't convert I might get the XM version.

If you really like the gun in his hand and don't get it on the WL then I understand but if you like the overall statue better than XM I say go for the Reg.

I'm having a hard time trying to see how this production piece might not be as good as proto. There may some differences in paint color but the apps should be pretty spot on. The dirt on the pants may be more of a spray that looks more like mud but currently it looks kind of sandy so a switch to a more dirt color wouldn't upset me either way.

I am so pumped for this statue if it turns out like Proto it may be the signature display piece in my collection.

If you really like the gun in his hand and don't get it on the WL then I understand but if you like the overall statue better than XM I say go for the Reg.

I'm having a hard time trying to see how this production piece might not be as good as proto. There may some differences in paint color but the apps should be pretty spot on. The dirt on the pants may be more of a spray that looks more like mud but currently it looks kind of sandy so a switch to a more dirt color wouldn't upset me either way.

I am so pumped for this statue if it turns out like Proto it may be the signature display piece in my collection.

I really like the gun and the new shield on the Exclusive. I just didn't had the funds to get this when it came out. I was already tapped with other PO's from SS and couldn't free any funds for this. Now i have some extra cash i thought i would go on the wait list and see what happens. Never know. If not, i also really like the XM captain version. Will use the money towards that instead. But this SS version is a really nice piece and hope it will come out like the proto pictures.

I know it is a slim chance that my WL will convert but pray for me guy's.:pray:

Back