Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
double Captain America on the 5th for me

Nice. You bought two?

For me if he ships on the 5th. I will most likely get him on the 9th. Which is also the day the bluray hits shelves! So I'll unbox while watching!

@peedi...what's wrong with Gladiator Hulk? I honestly haven't seen or heard of too many issues with that piece.

I didn't order GH. Last I looked in the forum just to check out pics, which was days ago, there were people noting the changes to the skirt and the paint onto the shield being not as good as the proto.

Batman damaged. Replacement of Batman damaged. Replacement of Batman again, didn't fit in the base. Joker damaged. Posion Ivy damaged. Skaar damaged. Rhino damaged. Terminator damaged.

I've had a rough time with sideshow over the last 2 years.

And sad to say this is what sounds normal for many customers. Did you ever get the Batman situation worked out? Was it a reg or Ex?

I hope you receive a good one.

Matt Black did an awesome job on the Thor, Red Skull and Cap portraits. Im curious how the production pieces turn out. It might be a turning point for SSC if they can deliver these flawlessly.

Thanks! I hope we all get good ones. It sucks whenever a run turns out bad. And in a lot of situations like Apoc & JSC Spidey, you have lucky ones and unfortunate ones. It'd be nice if everything just worked well with this one.

I want to be optimistic. But even if this turns out great it's only a turning point if other pieces after this are flawless as well. Because having a great turn out on one statue and then a faulty output on the next statue is exactly what happens. For every White Costume Storm and Punisher, there's a Rogue paint job, crumbling Psylocke and all around dud Spider-Woman. Let me stop, I can't say there's no need for the negativity as I didn't bring it about, but it's still best to be optimistic for what we don't have, and then realistic once we get our stuff in hand.

I didn't order GH. Last I looked in the forum just to check out pics, which was days ago, there were people noting the changes to the skirt and the paint onto the shield being not as good as the proto.

Don't fool yourself. The skirt and shield are different, but not worse than the proto. Gladiator Hulk came out very well.

I confuse this with Spidey (being the 19th)

I can't seem to find TWS on Amazon, it's pissing me off.

October release would probably be nice, birthday and all, **** could be paid in full.

If it gets delayed to October. Just know that I'll be crying myself to sleep for 30 days straight.

It was more quality control issues than UPS damaging it. And replacements parts were poorly packaged.

I don't doubt it for a minute. I've had some bad luck on a few as well but all the statues you mentioned arrived to me flawlessly. Weird how that works. And multiple issues with reolacements? That's disheartening. Sorry to hear about your luck man. I can totally relate and it feels lousy. Wishing you better luck on future orders

Back