Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's ok. If this would have shipped Tuesday. I would have gotten it Thursday. I would have opened it, been extremely happy, the gone to midnight TMNT showing, been happy, then I think due to the two awesome things in one day... Died in my sleep that night.

So the delay was probably for health purposes

It's ok. If this would have shipped Tuesday. I would have gotten it Thursday. I would have opened it, been extremely happy, the gone to midnight TMNT showing, been happy, then I think due to the two awesome things in one day... Died in my sleep that night.

So the delay was probably for health purposes

Sounds justifiable to me. :dunno

Sounds justifiable to me. :dunno

I really think they were looking out for us Turtle fans. I don't think my little heart could have taken it.

large.gif

Damn. Another whole month to wait. I underestimated things, this time will kill me. Haha

I've got stuff coming, but Cap was the next in line of that stuff. I don't mind the wait, I've got another piece inbound that I've been after for quite some time and the delay makes the financial gap a bit nicer.

My waitlist converted, but now I need to choose quickly between this and the winter soldier cap pf. I don't need two pfs of cap. Damn going to be a tough choice. I can keep the winter soldier po until more in hand pics arrive but if I like it better then I need to deal with selling a pf. First world problems FTL

My waitlist converted, but now I need to choose quickly between this and the winter soldier cap pf. I don't need two pfs of cap. Damn going to be a tough choice. I can keep the winter soldier po until more in hand pics arrive but if I like it better then I need to deal with selling a pf. First world problems FTL

Do you have TFA cap?

Yeah, well, if it were me id do the allied cap. The unmasked portrait is sure to be a nightmare. CEs face is a tough one to get it seems. Even the TFA face lacks the resemblance a bit.

Allied Charge Cap is timeless.

Back