Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to rub, pinch or throw salt at anyone here but we are at the halfway point of paying this badboy off!!! :yess:

Four payments down, four to go (including the NRD that is)

I've paid none but NRD! Haha

Don't give up. There is a lot that can still happen. People get seriously hyped for SDCC and make buys forcing them to cancel others. This is due in August so you never know. You have the Winter Soldier from SS and GG a comic from XM. There are a lot of options out there for Cap fans. There are definite potential for conversions still.

Also the WL isn't closed so hope springs eternal.

Don't give up. There is a lot that can still happen. People get seriously hyped for SDCC and make buys forcing them to cancel others. This is due in August so you never know. You have the Winter Soldier from SS and GG a comic from XM. There are a lot of options out there for Cap fans. There are definite potential for conversions still.

Yes, good times for collectors... much more options =)

You've got plenty of time. With 4 months to spare (probably 5) and SDCC between, I wouldn't sweat it.

Also, people are going to want to snatch up GotG stuff as it will be the hot new thing.

You've got plenty of time. With 4 months to spare (probably 5) and SDCC between, I wouldn't sweat it.

Also, people are going to want to snatch up GotG stuff as it will be the hot new thing.

That's a good point. But I don't think many people will pick those WS products over this. Even after the awesomeness of that movie.

But like I said in that thread, I hope that happens!

I'm still surprised I decided to get this. When it first came out I didn't like it all but it really grew on me. As a former soldier I really appreciate what they did with his pants and boots and belt. I shouldn't be getting this but I am.

I'm still surprised I decided to get this. When it first came out I didn't like it all but it really grew on me. As a former soldier I really appreciate what they did with his pants and boots and belt. I shouldn't be getting this but I am.

I'm not a former soldier but I also appreciate that aspect of this statue. Bottom half of his body is standard issue. It's awesome.

Also, thank you for your service man, it can never be said enough.

I'm not a former soldier but I also appreciate that aspect of this statue. Bottom half of his body is standard issue. It's awesome.

Also, thank you for your service man, it can never be said enough.

Thanks, I appreciate that :duff

This one is striking a heavy cord with the patriotic side in me, which is what a Cap statue should do.

Thanks, I appreciate that :duff

This one is striking a heavy cord with the patriotic side in me, which is what a Cap statue should do.

Exactly! I have had many family members and friends serve. I wanted to, but I'm not going to make any excuses, I chickened out as soon as starting a family came into the picture. I wish I had really.

That's why I have so much respect for you guys... And cap ;) haha

Exactly! I have had many family members and friends serve. I wanted to, but I'm not going to make any excuses, I chickened out as soon as starting a family came into the picture. I wish I had really.

That's why I have so much respect for you guys... And cap ;) haha

No worries, I have a lot of family that like to talk to me about it but I actually slightly discourage them because its a tough life, and if you get deployed that's heavy and I saw/did enough that I wouldn't want the burden of knowing I encouraged someone to go in if something happened.

Anyway, the original Cap statue is very cool but looks very comicy. The XM cap is too Supermanish and WS version is just odd. This Cap is a soldier, a bruiser and someone in the thick of it getting his hands dirty. I love it and cant wait to get mine.

No worries, I have a lot of family that like to talk to me about it but I actually slightly discourage them because its a tough life, and if you get deployed that's heavy and I saw/did enough that I wouldn't want the burden of knowing I encouraged someone to go in if something happened.

Anyway, the original Cap statue is very cool but looks very comicy. The XM cap is too Supermanish and WS version is just odd. This Cap is a soldier, a bruiser and someone in the thick of it getting his hands dirty. I love it and cant wait to get mine.

Same here brother! Reg or Ex, this will probably be the pride of my collection. This might be a piece that gets som awesome hand custom switch outs down the road too! Like an oldschool m16 would be awesome. Or a m1911 or something.

Or even a more modern weapon to instantly modernize him.
600px-Avengers_428.jpg

Stay optimistic cause there is tons of time for things to work out in your favor. Smart move jumping on the red to ensure you get one though.

I like the way you Gents think!! :cool:

Well I wish I could say that it's rare to get a damaged piece cause it does happen, I've ordered many things direct from SS and have gotten damaged pieces in the past, most recent the Batman PF (exclusive arm was totally broken free from body and short ear portrait had both ears chipped)

I'm crazy excited for this too and I hope It coverts, jumped on in last few days of March so I know it's a long shot.

Well I wish I could say that it's rare to get a damaged piece cause it does happen, I've ordered many things direct from SS and have gotten damaged pieces in the past, most recent the Batman PF (exclusive arm was totally broken free from body and short ear portrait had both ears chipped)

I'm crazy excited for this too and I hope It coverts, jumped on in last few days of March so I know it's a long shot.

What does sideshow do in situations like that? Refund you a small portion of the money you spent? Or make you pay to ship it back for full refund? Or what?

Back