Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there an exclusive for this? Excuse my ignorance been out of the loop on this one.

3001961-captain-america-001.jpg

I'd very happily trade someone this EX for their Superman EX. But of course that's getting ahead. Gotta wait until everything's out.

I plan on using the signal right hand so

Sorry brother totally read that post wrong...best of luck in it converting. There's still enough time that it could happen.

Haha definitely. Thanks for the love brother. I'm staying positive, but either way really, as long as this statue shows up damage free, I'll be happy!

I'm betting you'll convert as you got in plenty early. I know it's a ways off, but after seeing CAWS, I'm even more pumped to finally have a PF Cap in my collection.

I'm betting you'll convert as you got in plenty early. I know it's a ways off, but after seeing CAWS, I'm even more pumped to finally have a PF Cap in my collection.

Thanks bud. Yeah me too. I think I'm going to have this guy for ever. The only thing that would get me to swap this guy for a different one is if it was the size of this cap (musculature and height wise). Olivier Coipel stuff.

HouseOfM1Gatefold.jpg

Fixed...

Attachments

• thor-poster-coipel.jpg
    thor-poster-coipel.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 164
Back