Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its official. I got charged the nrd today for my wl conversion

Nice! Congrats man! What date did you sign on to the waitlist? Sometime in January or what?

Talk about rubbing it in for savage... Haha :monkey2

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Haha. I'm not worried for it. Happy that atleast some people are converting. Hey, one of these peoples conversions was my original cancelation :( haha

1000th post on this for good luck in hopes to convert! Haha

"Hey savage, why are you so crazy about getting this waitlist conversion?"

"Well, I'd surrender, but I don't know how!"

1000 in less than a year! :fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:banana:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

I speak from experience...

cancelled.jpg cancelled1.jpg

Well at least u didn't cancel darth talon twice...I even cancelled a wl conversion on her

Oh no not not a regrets thread

You better make sure you have online counsellors on standby and paramedics ready to go!

:explode: :medic :lol

Ordered the reg and got on the WL for the Ex. I know it won't convert but there's no harm and either way I will get one, like the signal hand best anyway.

Ordered the reg and got on the WL for the Ex. I know it won't convert but there's no harm and either way I will get one, like the signal hand best anyway.

Stay optimistic cause there is tons of time for things to work out in your favor. Smart move jumping on the red to ensure you get one though.

Not trying to rub, pinch or throw salt at anyone here but we are at the halfway point of paying this badboy off!!! :yess:

Four payments down, four to go (including the NRD that is)

Stay optimistic cause there is tons of time for things to work out in your favor. Smart move jumping on the red to ensure you get one though.

Yep, figured what could it hurt, not gonna lie, I would love if it converted but I have my doubts.

Back