Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries!

Just got back from CA:TWS, so now, all of my attention is on Captain stuff. :lol

I'm sooooo jealous man I never have time to go to the cinemas now. I only saw Thor 2 for the first time on Blu Ray not long ago. I bet this Cap 2 heads down the same road for me.

The trailer looked so intense though and easily looks the most entertaining marvel movie to date in my eye.

Cannot wait to see this eventually. GOTG looks insanely fun aswell.

I'm in the same boat. This is the first I've been to the movies in quite awhile (aside from the Lego Movie.) Didn't even get to see Thor 2 in theaters, which is rare for me to miss a Marvel movie.

This was arguably the best Marvel movie to date. And most definitely the best Marvel sequel to date, IMO. Really well done. See it whenever you can. Will no disappoint.

I'm sooooo jealous man I never have time to go to the cinemas now. I only saw Thor 2 for the first time on Blu Ray not long ago. I bet this Cap 2 heads down the same road for me.

The trailer looked so intense though and easily looks the most entertaining marvel movie to date in my eye.

Cannot wait to see this eventually. GOTG looks insanely fun aswell.

Ondi, you will be blown away by CA:tWS, it was the best Marvel movie to date IMO. By far.

I'm in the same boat. This is the first I've been to the movies in quite awhile (aside from the Lego Movie.) Didn't even get to see Thor 2 in theaters, which is rare for me to miss a Marvel movie.This was arguably the best Marvel movie to date. And most definitely the best Marvel sequel to date, IMO. Really well done. See it whenever you can. Will no disappoint.

WTH Chap, I cant believe you missed a movie. This must be a record or something.:thud::thud:

WTH Chap, I cant believe you missed a movie. This must be a record or something.:thud::thud:

Yeah, I dropped the ball. Don't really have a good excuse. Work keeps me busy nowadays. Now, nothing will stop me from Spidey. May not be opening night, but it's happening. No questions asked. :lol

Dammit!! I wonder if the Mrs would like a romantic night out to see Cap 2 :lol

You never know!! :pray:

Dammit!! I wonder if the Mrs would like a romantic night out to see Cap 2 :lol

You never know!! :pray:

Do it! Besides being a real superhero movie, it is a flat out good movie. Very well written. Best story in a marvel movie for sure. I think she will enjoy it.

Does she like the comic movies?

Damn. Your lady too? Haha. My gf is crazy about that a hole.

Agreed :)

My wife said Chris H is (in her words) "is NOT ATTRACTIVE" before she saw Thor...then this happened:

thor.jpg

Weird thing with my wife is she only finds him attractive when he's Thor?

I remember some people moaning on empire saying CH wasn't big enough muscle wise to be Thor & wanted that Triple X wrestling guy :lol

Maybe your wife and mine have the same Thor illness then :lol

Yea I remember the CH isn't big enough complaints too...now I don't think anyone could ever doubt that he makes a perfect Thor if for nothing else his size.

Maybe marvel should just cast everyone from WWF :rotfl...

How weird would that be...captain america is the undertaker :panic:

Maybe your wife and mine have the same Thor illness then :lol

Yea I remember the CH isn't big enough complaints too...now I don't think anyone could ever doubt that he makes a perfect Thor if for nothing else his size.

How weird would that be...captain america is the undertaker :panic:

Haha. Definitely a lot of WAGs caught that Thor illness. And now I'm killing myself in the gym to try and keep/catch up.

Also, can anyone who converted this past week post the date they
Wait listed? Please :)

Back