Can you remember the first Hot Toys that you got ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IronMan-TonyStarkMechTestVersion-4.jpg

$150 from BBTS once they restocked

Re: Can you remember your first Hot Toys you got ?

Nicholson popped my HT cherry.
hottoys-dx-08-joker-04.jpg

Yup this was my first. Hook line and sinker. Got him last Christmas and have bought another 7 hot toys since then. Kinda dreading the point where I’ll have collected all the released figures I want and will have to start waiting for new ones. Eeeepp!!!

YES! Yesterday arrived a hot toys T2 T-800 got it for £105.00
mint condition.
Next week my next T-1000 will arrive.
And yes i have only just starting collecting 1/6 and am addicted.
So long to statues after my master chief and Mass effect premiums format statues arrive.
That is unless they release more mass effect statues.

I just started 2 weeks ago with Jack Sparrow DX. now I'm hooked. bought Black Widow, Joker v2, and ordered IndianaJones. Bought most of them by selling my McFarlane/Neca action figures I had been collecting over the last 15 years.

Out of curiosity how long have hot toys been going for?
As the first hot toys product i ever laid my eyes upon was the T2 stuff.
And thought to myself WOW! This new company is amazing.
But back then i was collecting and painting resin model kit's and never really bothered.
As in my eyes i could get 2/3 good resin kit's for that.
Little did i know how good these were.

They are amazing.

As a company since 2000.They started with the military stuff around 2003(?)and the Movie Masterpiece series has been running since 2005.

The title of this thread drives me crazy.. How could i not remember the first one? It's not like HT was around in the 80's or something. It was only like 4 years ago and I have over a hundred figures but Id obviously remember the first one.:slap

The title of this thread drives me crazy.. How could i not remember the first one? It's not like HT was around in the 80's or something. It was only like 4 years ago and I have over a hundred figures but Id obviously remember the first one.:slap

Totally agree...

Back