Can we expect another 1/6 vader anytime soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far Ive been able to guess all but 2 of the Hot Toys DX announcements. I guessed Batman, Bruce Lee, Indiana Jones, Captain Jack and Superman.

Two others I predict will get the DX treatment sometime in the future are T-800 Battle Damaged (either from T1 or T2 or from both as a 2 in 1) AND Darth Vader. And with HT announcement of Indiana Jones, they mentioned that the force was with them.....And what better way to start off their 1:6 scale Star Wars line than to give us a DX Darth Vader? Just a thought. :)

Aside from that note, Im really hoping we see an ESB PF Vader. One with him after he cuts off Lukes hand in Cloud City, first extended....That would be amazing:horror

Last edited:
I'm betting either ESB or ROTS next actually. I'm thinking that ROTJ will be the last one they do.

Well they have the Anakin face in 1:1 form from the bust. So that wouldn't be a problem. But I also think that SS will do the ROTJ at the end because of the removeable helmet...

I think I must be the only person who wants a ROTS Vader...

No... I mean yes... No... or... eeeh...
darth_vader_nooo_7675.jpeg

The only other Vader I need is ROTJ with removable hemlet. Otherwise its just the same as the one I all ready have (I don't care about minor costume changes.)

I always wanted TESB Vader version from SSC. But I think ROTJ version is more popular w/the removable helmet/mask & A battle-damaged wrist. Don't know what the ex would be for ROTJ Vader? :dunno

But maybe for TESB version the holo-platform for Vader to kneel. Hopefully that won't be a challenge for the good folks @ SSC. :peace

Just thinking outload. :wink1:

Will hot toys be making 1/6 characters? If they do I'll wait for their releases.

I am still waiting for a ESB vader premium format. Hopefully this year.

Yup, in the same boat. We know it's coming eventually, as Sideshow said that they're making it. Just have no idea when. I don't really care for the original PF enough to hunt it down and pay that $$$ for it even though the ANH version of Vader is my favorite.

Yup, in the same boat. We know it's coming eventually, as Sideshow said that they're making it. Just have no idea when. I don't really care for the original PF enough to hunt it down and pay that $$$ for it even though the ANH version of Vader is my favorite.

Same for me. Im hopeful that the ESB PF Vader will be based off the iconic Bespin duel with Luke, which is more iconic for me than ANH Vader.

Comparing all IV-VI helmets, I always like the ROTJ's best, the starting scene entering the Death Star construction site is dark, glassy, shiny and evil.

Would love to have regular Ep. VI SS RAH Vader once it appears.

Ask Sideshow
Monday, June 13th, 2011

Q.
Can we expect a new 12-inch Vader? Maybe with a removable helmet Soon? WE all know you guys can’t control the aftermarket prices, but this guy is hitting the $500 mark on ebay. Those of us who missed him are praying to the Sideshow Gods!!! That you do another one soon! Please throw us a bone here.

A.
Yes! We’ve been pleasantly surprised with Vader’s aftermarket value, and you are not alone in a wish for a new release. Our concept for the new Vader figure is very much a ‘deluxe’ sort of offering, attempting to represent Vader in as complete a way as possible from Episodes V and VI. He’s in the works, and will see release in 2012.

Back