Can we expect another 1/6 vader anytime soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really glad SS has said that they're going to be making another one, though I know they can be iffy lots of time, but seeing prices of the ANH version make really hope/wish that they do come through with another 1/6 Vader. Like the guy said in Ask Sideshow, I too would hate to shell out some major $$$ for the exclusive Vader right now then to see a better (meaning removable helmet/dome and proper dome shape) Vader come out in the next year or so

I am still glad I did not buy the ANH Vader, especially given the poor shape the dome (the most iconic element).

An ESB/ROTJ Vader is what I really want, so I will just wait patiently even if he is an obvious absence in my collection.

I wonder if they will make him just a little shorter.

I don't think they will. As said in the backstagepass of the ANH Vader they made a body specially for Vader. Although this maybe old news because they made the Gammy, Yoda and Hammer head who also needed a special bould body... But if they were smart they made him indeed a little shorter :lecture

I'm really happy another Vader is coming, even tough it takes sometime (2013 maybe?).I'm just starting my SW collection and it would never be complete without him.
I would like him sooner than later but with that prices on ebay I'll wait a couple years for another version with no problem!!

I was hoping to add a 1/6 Darth Vader to my 1/6 collection without getting my @$$ handed to me on ebay. Any word if theres another coming soon?

Yea sure...if he was ever a clone we will...if not..good luck..I wouldnt hold your breath.

The next I'm sure will be an ROTJ version and I'm predicting will be announced and ordered next year for release in 2013 in time for the 30th.

Back