Can we expect another 1/6 vader anytime soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to add a 1/6 Darth Vader to my 1/6 collection without getting my @$$ handed to me on ebay. Any word if theres another coming soon?

Hot Toys MMS Darth Vader.

No, just kidding.

Am not referring to Vader!

Oh, I didn't noticed that. Oops, but yeah they won't re-release the Stormtroopers either. But probably the ROTJ version.

I would guess the next Vader will be a DX from Hot Toys.

God, I hope not. :nono

Not only that, but this is flat out one of the coolest 1/6 figures I've ever seen--Hot Toys included. Just an impressive toy, regardless of who the character is.

I concur.

Yep, I ended up selling War Machine to another boardie. Not too many people here were selling 1/6 Vader or willing to trade.

Sorry dude, he's awesome. I am sure he'll drop a bit once the new ones come out. He is a must have. Good luck Nicky!

wish SSC would listen to all the AFIs noted by many in the last 1/6 vader. practically sold mine for some PFs, and with the notion that SSC will release another version.. the long and short of it, regrets always come in the end.

Oh, I didn't noticed that. Oops, but yeah they won't re-release the Stormtroopers either. But probably the ROTJ version.

Yipe! No worries, sir!

I was disappointed until you mentioned the ROTJ version..., talking about a new hope! LOL I hope you are right coz I think it be sweet to have some Stormies to go with the clones!

A couple months back a local (Australian) seller had a 'buy it now' for 200 + shipping - which is about as good as it will ever get in these parts.

He had three of them. I noticed that the next day the first one was long gone and the other two had their price upped to 280 :lol

Sideshow won't release another Vader until their internal factions can agree on whether their last one was in fact too big.

That sounds like bragging to me.

Don't hate the player, hate the game....

6a00d8341e293353ef00e55077cbff8834-800wi.jpg

well,you are right,patience and looking around carefully really helps.but you also have to consider,that shipping and taxes can lift prices very high,so i think 149€+6 €for shipping from a domestic seller is not too bad.

Back