Can anyone suggest a good HS to represent the Death Squad Commander?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the advice and the wonderful photos guys! I've gone with the DiD Ed Harris head because that seemed the closest to the photo; and I'm going to try the Hasbro Death Star Trooper Helmet and Imperial Officer tunic. But you never know how something's going to look until you try it, maybe the Dragon head will look tiny inside the Hasbro helmet, in which case I'll sell it on and try something else.

As for trousers, I think I might try and find some straight trousers, I want a kind of stylised Kenner figure that looks like the 12back DS Commander on a shelf but looks like the photo close up. I'm pretty sure Kenner didn't have any reference photos and just sculpted the trousers straight. And the DS Commander in the film could have been wearing anything behind that work station and probably was.

Haven't decided yet about giving him the headset - are there any suggestions for that?

I used the Ed Harris sculpt for my Imperial Commander, it's a great sculpt.

2016-07-11 17.56.51.jpg

As far as the headset goes, I got a custom set from Enaud a couple of years ago. He might still have a set, shoot him a PM. I'll dig in my parts bin tonight and see if I have an extra set. Here is a better pic of them.

2016-07-11 17.57.36.jpg

Back