Cammy PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man i forgot there are only 600 total of these 2...200 excl and 400 regular.

if she comes out in feb, i'll have to cancel one...probably the excl. since i like the green more.

man i forgot there are only 600 total of these 2...200 excl and 400 regular.

if she comes out in feb, i'll have to cancel one...probably the excl. since i like the green more.

Yeah, this is one where you sorta have to get both. Since she wore both suits. No cheap o color variant here.

I am gonna keep the EX, and HOPEFULLY get the regular somewhere else for cheaper.

I only have room for one, and I like the reg better so that's my choice, just cancelled the ex, enjoy!

I can't wait until my blue Cammy arrives. On the Sideshow site it says Feb 09; however, I haven't received any email notices or seen this on the shipping soon section of the Newsletter. Does anyone know if the release date has been pushed up some?

I can't wait until my blue Cammy arrives. On the Sideshow site it says Feb 09; however, I haven't received any email notices or seen this on the shipping soon section of the Newsletter. Does anyone know if the release date has been pushed up some?

I think she'll end up shipping with Morrigan.

I cant wait to add both cammys and morrigan to my shelf.

i'd love to keep both cammy's but that's $500+ so I'll probably just keep one of them.

^^ I have a feeling it may (slight chance)...but with all this SF4 hype, hope you guys don't end up having to find her on eBay.

Last edited:
I'm betting that there will be quite a few cancels with the economy the way that it is. Honestly, I wont be able to display her anyway, at least until I get my new case.

I cant wait to add both cammys and morrigan to my shelf.

i'd love to keep both cammy's but that's $500+ so I'll probably just keep one of them.

I've got both versions of Cammy and Morrigan on order; the exclusives with Sideshow, but the regulars with Adam! So it looks like I may not get the regulars, but right now, that is probably for the best! Especially if they come out close together...

I think both Cammy's look great but for some reason I'm leaning more towards the blue one. Not only is blue my favorite color but I also think she looks more sexy.

Back