Cammy PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too. i like the regular more than the excl. so i'll cancel one after the final production pics are posted and I can decide if I still like the regular more.

Wait until I make the final tweaks on her ! I should have final pics in about a week up on nthe sideshow site.

I think I like the regular better but only by a really slight margin....ordered the exclusive....might end up ordering both to make a decision later...

I'm so tempted to order. I wasn't going to but she looks really good. It's just I'm already on 3 Flexpay items around those months.

Hmm.. Green Vega or Reg. Cammy? When it comes right down to it, I think I'll enjoy looking at Cammy more.

I didn't order either. Dunno why. Nice body, maybe the face? Didn't seem like the face of a 19 year old girl.

gonna go off topic (forgive me) I really wish jerry had left the original eyes on one of the morrigans. I really felt it was possibly a major fuss over a minor thing. With the new eyes, Blue was suffering from a bit too much eye liner. Hope the rest don't turn out that way. Still, she looks great, well worth the mulah.

Jerry: was hoping to meet you, but with so much going on I hardly spent much time at the SS booth. Just waaay too much going on. Did you check out SF4?

Last edited:
I didn't order either. Dunno why. Nice body, maybe the face? Didn't seem like the face of a 19 year old girl.

gonna go off topic (forgive me) I really wish jerry had left the original eyes on one of the morrigans. I really felt it was possibly a major fuss over a minor thing. With the new eyes, Blue was suffering from a bit too much eye liner. Hope the rest don't turn out that way. Still, she looks great, well worth the mulah.

Jerry: was hoping to meet you, but with so much going on I hardly spent much time at the SS booth. Just waaay too much going on. Did you check out SF4?

Dont worry about Morrigans eyes..still working on those. It was a bit of a rush as I got the factory samples two days before the con and I hated the eyes..it usually takes them a few times to get it right. So I had to repaint the eyes on Morrigan while I was finishing Cammy. The final Morrigan eyes will be great.

I got to play SFIV early wed before the doors opened. I feel Capcom and Ono did a great job. Im SO glad its not full 3D. If any of the new characters become fan favs I may do a statue of them but I want to wait and see how it goes first.

Sorry I missed you.

Jerry, sorry I missed you as well... I really wanted to meet you and talk a bit. Anyway, please, please don't change Cammy!!! She looks just fine as is!

...and here are some more pictures to prove it!!!

SDCC2008_01.jpg

SDCC2008_02.jpg

SDCC2008_03.jpg

SDCC2008_04.jpg

SDCC2008_08.jpg

SDCC2008_09.jpg

nips are perfect....i can't see capcom caring about the nips judging by how the characters look in-game.

Best pics yet, lonnie, that will sure help sell the statue, if it hasn't already! :monkey5

Keep the nips for sure!

I really love Morrigan but something about Cammy's face is off to me. Will it change before it ships or is her sculpt set in stone Jerry?

Back