Cammy PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got both versions of Cammy and Morrigan on order; the exclusives with Sideshow, but the regulars with Adam! So it looks like I may not get the regulars, but right now, that is probably for the best! Especially if they come out close together...

If you decide to dump your EX cammy for some reason LMK i'll take it off your hands.

why? Tfaw is a reputable site. been around for a long time.

looks like i got the last one. just placed my preorder there 5 mins ago

yeah i know, i've never had a problem out of them. I guess because it's such a great price but since you and I placed the order their site updated to "sold out" so the site updates, so I shouldn't worry.

Im sure your talking about this pvc here:

cammy1.jpg

Which looks good and I wanna get it, but I wouldnt mind getting this one as well:

Street%20Fighter%201to6%20Cammy%20Girl%20Fighting%20PVC%20AF.jpg

I would of liked to have gotten the PF but thats to much money for me to have to spend atm.

Just scored a reg Ryu to go along with my Evil Ryu and Vega. I have the Cammy ex. on the waitlist, and have the Ken ex. preordered. Cant wait!

wow that other one looks even better, only thing is I like her other green outfit better then the alpha costume.

I'm a shadaloo fan myself. Tell you what I'll take some pics photoshop them together and post them later tonight. I got my for basically a steal on Amaon for about $30 when I've seen them go for on average between $50- $80 a piece.

The pics will make every Cammy fan want one...trust me.

Best $30 ever spent, ever...I wasn't expecting to be that impressed with a vinyl PVC statue, but man was I wrong. This thing looks amazing in person.

cammy1u.jpg

cammy2.jpg

Cammy's best assets:
cammy3.jpg

cammy4.jpg

cammy5.jpg

Back