Cammy PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best $30 ever spent, ever...I wasn't expecting to be that impressed with a vinyl PVC statue, but man was I wrong. This thing looks amazing in person.

cammy1u.jpg

cammy2.jpg

Cammy's best assets:
cammy3.jpg

cammy4.jpg

cammy5.jpg

nice.

you touched her bottom...didn't you? :naughty

That vinyl Cammy is beautiful starkiller, I'm not a huge fan, but it's enough to make me want one. I think the vinyl statues are under appreciated IMO, lots of them are really nicely detailed, especially alot of the anime ones I've seen. :D

That vinyl Cammy is beautiful starkiller, I'm not a huge fan, but it's enough to make me want one. I think the vinyl statues are under appreciated IMO, lots of them are really nicely detailed, especially alot of the anime ones I've seen. :D

I love some of the PVC stuff out there...I have owned some of it as well. The problem I have with them is the scale.

Whoa...that Cammy PVC sure is nice. Think I might have to pick that up...:gun

Yeah.. I've got the pink variant. She is stunning and the material they used is a softer, really nice looking type of PVC. None of my other dolls come close except my 1/4 Uesughi Kenshin, but she's on a whole different level.

Perhaps I'll put up some cammy pics here. Anyone wanna see some hi-res cammy gorgeousness? :naughty

Yeah.. I've got the pink variant. She is stunning and the material they used is a softer, really nice looking type of PVC. None of my other dolls come close except my 1/4 Uesughi Kenshin, but she's on a whole different level.

Perhaps I'll put up some cammy pics here. Anyone wanna see some hi-res cammy gorgeousness? :naughty

She is awesome, she'll look killer next to my PF cammy.

Back