Calling on My Canadian Friends for Food Hook up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your guys' Butterfingers blows our canadian version away. So much more buttery - it's crazy! I also would love to try cookie crisp cereal.

Cookie Crisp cereal is okay. I mean, as far as sugary cereals go, it's not bad. It's just not all that people make it out to be because it's not real cookies. And I want real cookies, dammit.

Cookie Crisp cereal is okay. I mean, as far as sugary cereals go, it's not bad. It's just not all that people make it out to be because it's not real cookies. And I want real cookies, dammit.

Better off with a bowl of Oreo Mini, Nutterbutter Minis or Chips Ahoy. Cookie Crisp cereal was one of my childhood disappointments.

Better off with a bowl of Oreo Mini, Nutterbutter Minis or Chips Ahoy. Cookie Crisp cereal was one of my childhood disappointments.

tumblr_lxtloo89vW1r0yxce.gif

However, they don't sell it here....

Really? Not at Costco or Sams Club? I haz sad for u now. :(

Hmm, I'll have to ask a friend to check. We don't shop there and Whole Foods definitely doesn't sell it. :lol

But I have had to go into Walmart before for stuff and they don't have it, neither does Target or our local grocery chain, HEB.

Thanks to Beeshaw I have package number one on its way to me soon. Second shipment will be Diana sauce.

Beeshaw is the best! I received my food from Canada today. I cannot tell you how nice it is opening this stuff up. The ketchup chips are so perfect. I'm going to just have a few more and then put them away for at least 5 minutes. I'm worse than a kid in a candy shop right now.

Thank you for everything.

Last edited:
Beeshaw is the best! I received my food from Canada today. I cannot tell you have nice it is opening this stuff up. The ketchup chips are so perfect. I'm going to just have a few more and then put them away for at least 5 minutes. I'm worse than a kid in a candy shop right now.

Thank you for everything.

:1-1: :duff :hi5:

Enjoy!!

Just picked up my supplies at Costco in Toronto.. $150 is a small price to pay for treats
133870e5750b10df6d8c52b8b27d37f8_zps1796f0b5.jpg

Nom. Looks fantastic. And btw, the KitKat's do taste different. They are creamier in Canada.

Back