Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody play on 360? Wouldn't mind playing with some freaks.
GT:pew Pew 11

Well i've been a fan of COD since COD 2. I've owned COD2, MW 1 & 2 and Black Ops. Holy ____, MW3 is the worst COD hands down.

I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it because I heard it was more of the same. Same game engine, guns, sound fx, gameplay etc.. I wouldn't mind that if the maps didn't blow. The maps make the game and MW3 has the worst offering of maps I've ever seen. I have no idea why the developers chose to make every single map play out the same. Every map is small and extremely condensed. It's all close courters combat now. Gone is long distance sniping, decent fire fights, etc. I would've liked some variation. If every map plays the same, what's the point? Also, there's really no elevation. Everything is played on a flat plain save for some 2 story buildings in some maps. Man, this game sucks. I regret selling Black Ops, but I still have MW2.

i hated MW3 when I first started mainly because of the new maps. The longer I played the more the maps grew on me. I actually enjoy playing Village, Interchange, Carbon, and Arkaden. There's a few maps I still absolutely hate, but that's always going to happen. It's also a different style of gameplay i find. In MW2 I dominated by running and gunning. MW3 requires alot more patience in my opinion. Give it some time. It may grow on you.

Thought i would throw in my best

60-1...ground war...Underground...Domination...if you cap B&C and leave other team A they keep spawing by the bus and stairwell...making the AC-130 as deadly as it was in MW2

Got two Moabs one on outpost the other on interchange

xbox live handle coolbreeze3031

Did my best k-d today, 17-2 on dome tdm joining with only 2 minutes left! not super amazing, but I'm happy with only 2 deaths considering my screen was red about half he time :lol

Good review, but I would have to disagree that BO is trash. It's been the biggest breath of fresh air since CoD4. Mostly due to the awesome campaign.

Back