Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only people who don't like it aren't good at it. If you really hate qsers, just use dual fmg9's. They seriously will win the game for you.

The only people who don't like it aren't good at it. If you really hate qsers, just use dual fmg9's. They seriously will win the game for you.

True that, I started using fmg9 cos I keep getting killed by them. Only way to counter is fight fire with fire.

has anyone completed the ' nuke' -type kill streak that puts a uav out for one minute,disables electronics and kills multiple enemies but doesnt end the game or kill your own team? it happend in a game only once where a guy was glitching/cheating by getting under the snowy map-outpost? ive read its a 25 kill streak but my friend has a 32 ks and didnt get the 'nuke'

the jump spots are great but people hiding under unplayable parts under maps or sitting in corners all game are sad.

yes ! usually the haters of MW3 is because they get so owed so much in the game that they just give up at it insted of working at it and getting better.

prestige 1 lvl 22 now. I hate getting crapy teams people just dont know how to play these games.

run by flags when i am taking them or dont even bother getting dogtags.
I got my money's way worth with these game.

cant stop playing it.
cod elite is working nice now. its awsome how it keeps track of all.
so happy i got harden.

Anyone have any tips for getting the 2+ headshot with one sniper bullet emblem without just extreme luck?!

I got mine on Bakaara. If you snipe from the room that has the balcony at the top of the level looking down on the crashed helicopter you'll often see guys running in a line in the far back right corner trying to make it over to the side of the map. You'll also get an idiot that gets in the helicopter to use the turret and sometimes people will stack behind them to snipe.

I remember doing that once on MW2. Sorry Snake but it was just pure luck :lol

Got my Soap Emblem the other day by getting a payback that sticks to the enemy, so semtex. That combined with the "The Legend" title is my tribute to Soap - LOL

yes ! usually the haters of MW3 is because they get so owed so much in the game that they just give up at it insted of working at it and getting better.

prestige 1 lvl 22 now. I hate getting crapy teams people just dont know how to play these games.

run by flags when i am taking them or dont even bother getting dogtags.
I got my money's way worth with these game.

cant stop playing it.
cod elite is working nice now. its awsome how it keeps track of all.
so happy i got harden.

That's the problem with this game. Most of the time if I join a game, it puts me on the team of randys and we have to go against a clan, which of course doesn't go well. If I play with my friends, somehow they'll get all the kills and I'll never pass 20 by the time the game is done! To get cool kills, feeds etc. I need to find some people who are at my skill level or a bit lower, and the other team needs to suck :lol

So far I'm loving this, haven't played bf3 since the 8th! My favorite maps by far are lockdown and resistance, with he worst being underground or seatown... Or mission... Or arkaden. Or bootleg.

I got mine on Bakaara. If you snipe from the room that has the balcony at the top of the level looking down on the crashed helicopter you'll often see guys running in a line in the far back right corner trying to make it over to the side of the map. You'll also get an idiot that gets in the helicopter to use the turret and sometimes people will stack behind them to snipe.

Thanks. :duff

Not really digging the pace or maps of the game so far. Waaaay too fast paced, have to get used to it. Also why is a machine pistol one of the best guns in the game? Hoping next patch its a nerfing of the type and fmg. Type I feel is always a 1 or 2 shot kill, and FMG just has such a crazy rate of fire.

Not really digging the pace or maps of the game so far. Waaaay too fast paced, have to get used to it. Also why is a machine pistol one of the best guns in the game? Hoping next patch its a nerfing of the type and fmg. Type I feel is always a 1 or 2 shot kill, and FMG just has such a crazy rate of fire.

I honestly don't think it's the guns, but the lag. Or lag compensation. That's the new term I'm hearing. Apparently, there's a system in place to read everyone's pings and compensate. In other words, if you and other players have a good connection and a couple in the lobby don't, the game actually gives you lag to compensate for the other players crappy connection. On paper, it's meant to make things fair for everyone, bug what it actually does is punish those players with a good connection. I've even seen people intentionally doing massive downloads while they play to slow their connection down so they can play better on CoD. The belief now is that the better your connection, the worse things will be for you in CoD.

Is any of this true? Beats me, but I'm hearing it a lot on forums and whatnot. It would explain why so many are experiencing it.

I'm waiting for them to announce a cod4 map pack :lol

So many of these maps are just too slow. But the few maps I like are actually some of my favorites out of any cod.

I honestly don't think it's the guns, but the lag. Or lag compensation. That's the new term I'm hearing. Apparently, there's a system in place to read everyone's pings and compensate. In other words, if you and other players have a good connection and a couple in the lobby don't, the game actually gives you lag to compensate for the other players crappy connection. On paper, it's meant to make things fair for everyone, bug what it actually does is punish those players with a good connection. I've even seen people intentionally doing massive downloads while they play to slow their connection down so they can play better on CoD. The belief now is that the better your connection, the worse things will be for you in CoD.

Is any of this true? Beats me, but I'm hearing it a lot on forums and whatnot. It would explain why so many are experiencing it.

I've heard of this and it would not surprise if thats the reason its hard for me to adjust. Apparently COD4 had a little compensation, and then it increased for MW2 by a little. Then WAW and Blackops heavily used it and if its true sledgehammer games has overdosed MP with it. I'm almost always 4 bar or 3 bar when I play MW2 and COD4 but when I pop in MW3, I experience actual lag, reminiscent of a bad connection but I still have 4 bar. Its puzzling really.

I mean I'm still a MW3 nub but I couldn't be trying so hard just to get a 1.5kd. Its such a radical departure from my past stats.

Back