Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which multiplayer is better this game or BF3?

That's a matter of preferences, not one is better than the other I'd say: if you like pure gun play then MW3 might be the best selection but if you want to kamikaze a tank with a jeep rigged with C4 and jump out the last minute then BF3 might be the best choice.

Last edited:
You play that on easy?

Normal. Making a game longer by dying and having to replay sections over and over isn't my idea of a good campaign or fun, so I stick to normal. I died maybe a dozen times and failed certain sections a half dozen times. Admittedly though, when I ran into areas that had the old infinite respawn, I'd charge ahead and get it over with instead of sitting there and shooting until I ran out of ammo. That could add a good few minutes to the campaign.

Kill confirmed is my favorite, seems like every time I play the other team never goes for the tags.

You must be playing against the teams I'm on. I guess they're afraid of becoming a tag themselves. Give CoD players an objective and they find a way to ignore it.

For kill confirmed, I tend to stick to any team mate I can find. Hopefully, if he gets killed, I get his tag or he gets my tag when I get killed.

But there are times, where I just run around collecting tags cos everybody just forgot about them???

I'm finally glad I went to PC after all these years of my 360 getting RROD and my PS3 getting YLOD. :lecture

Not really, but it seemed like the thing to say. :lol I hope I didn't just jinx myself. :panic:

Off Topic but I always say PC is the way to go for shooters!

I'm going to have to walk away from this games multiplayer. It's just too bad for my blood pressure. Between the tiny maps and high bullet damage with rage inducing lag that makes it seem like you're getting one shotted, Im done here. Going back to my friend BF3. At least there, I only hate my team mates. With MW3 it feels like the game itself hates me. Bye, MW3. I hardly knew ye.

I feel like the only one who's playing the campaign. Multiplayer is always going to be lame.

Anyway....this made me sad...HUGE SPOILERS

Spoiler Spoiler:

:wave

Spoiler Spoiler:

I feel like the only one who's playing the campaign.

You're not the only one. Campaign for me. Might dabble in multiple player. Might! That's if I don't torrent it.

I'm going to have to walk away from this games multiplayer. It's just too bad for my blood pressure. Between the tiny maps and high bullet damage with rage inducing lag that makes it seem like you're getting one shotted, Im done here. Going back to my friend BF3. At least there, I only hate my team mates. With MW3 it feels like the game itself hates me. Bye, MW3. I hardly knew ye.

XD

Replayed the campaign again on Recruit (first playthrough was on Hardened) to get another taste at the story.

It's really great, especially Yuri's backstory. And the death of that one dude was done well, and the ending of Iron Lady was epic.

I was "Oh ____." when I saw the sandstorm coming closer and closer.

An additional note: The music was amazing. It reminds me of the Transformers movies, but it fits better here.

Last edited:
YES ! mouse and keys for FPS is the way to go for me.
I am playing on ps3 because all my friends are playing on it.
The frag FX controler is kicking ass already.

Mouse Aim FTW.

OHH MAN ! kill confirm is so awosome.
TEAM WORK !

I've seen that; it's great that you have it.

That's a matter of preferences, not one is better than the other I'd say: if you like pure gun play then MW3 might be the best selection but if you want to kamikaze a tank with a jeep rigged with C4 and jump out the last minute then BF3 might be the best choice.

I think a better comparison would be:

If you want an infantry battle experience choose MW3

If you want a infantry & vehicluar warzone experience choose BF3

Im glad people feel the same way with me on that spoiler. :(

This whole game reminds me of Transformers 3. It steals so much from Bay, it's hilarious. :D

Finished the campaign! It is literally non stop from beginning to end. It's great but i'm still pissed that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Though I was very satisfied with the ending, one thing that surprised me was no epilogue. I would've liked to see a few things.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I also felt very satisfied with how they handled
Spoiler Spoiler:

See...I dont get that in BF3 you have to empty a whole clip in a guy to get the kill, I like one shot kills in MW3. Im all for "realistic bullet damage". If you get shot you should be dead, you shouldnt be able to turn around and return fire.

Back