Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriend is awesome!!! Found this wrapped on the counter when I got home:

9tk4xt.jpg

So after devoting some solid time to the game, the bull____ is starting to come out. Stalker/Stalker Pro are 10x worse than Lightweight, the hit detection is beyond retarded, and the spawn points are horrible. The spawn points are just as bad as Battlefield's.

I feel like the only one who's playing the campaign. Multiplayer is always going to be lame.

Anyway....this made me sad...HUGE SPOILERS

Spoiler Spoiler:

:wave

I feel like the only one who's playing the campaign. Multiplayer is always going to be lame.

Anyway....this made me sad...HUGE SPOILERS

Spoiler Spoiler:

:wave

Nah you're not the only one. I always jump on the single player first. Just to get the story, then I'll go again for Veteran. After that I go for the online part to see how good/bad it is. I only got to the airplane mission last night before I had to tap out for bed time.

I've always had Ps3's but after my 3rd Ps3 died the yellow light death. I thought it was time to convert & I'm glad I did, shame it took all these years for me to do so.

Same here only with the 360 getting the RROD and me thinking why hadn't i got a PS3 earlier.

I'm finally glad I went to PC after all these years of my 360 getting RROD and my PS3 getting YLOD. :lecture

Not really, but it seemed like the thing to say. :lol I hope I didn't just jinx myself. :panic:

I finished the campaign this morning. It was fun, but took me less than 4 hours. Might be the quickest playthrough yet for me. I wouldn't be surprised if they just stopped doing the campaign all together soon.

Kill confirmed is my favorite, seems like every time I play the other team never goes for the tags.

I noticed there are a lot of retards that play kill confirmed they just stare at the dog tags and im ____in screaming at them to capture them.

Back