Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must admit as excited I am for next Gen. It's not a massive jump in graphics this time around but I guess we all knew that.

[ame]https://youtu.be/D47U0iMF9KM[/ame]

Didn't it (prestige) open new perks in BO2?

No one playing this?

Kinda quiet for a release day. Although I'm betting a lot of people are waiting for the new consoles to buy it.

I hated BO2 and loved MW3, i got this at midnight and while it's good, i like MW3 better. Just takes very little to kill someone and it's really fast. This is just opinion but it's too fast for me, maybe it'll just take some time to get use to (Multiplayer standpoint).

THE ULTIMATE COD COMBO !!

Unboxing tomorrow !

That's a bit overkill. And PS3 version....lol
Why didn't you wait for PS4?
Since you seem to be all about ultimate graphics now?
Because you do know compared to PS4 and PC, this version will be muddy, blurry textures not as crisp, right?

Maybe initially, but I expect over time, as they focus more on just the next gen versions and maximize the hardware, we will see them push even more.

Yeah I know what your saying but I just remember being wowed by the graphics on the PS3 & 360 on launch. That was a big jump though that Gen. Especially with HD & online multiplayer really taking off but don't get me wrong I'm super pumped for this next Gen. Just the idea of 64 players on BF4 has me :horror :panic:

Didn't it (prestige) open new perks in BO2?

No one playing this?

Kinda quiet for a release day. Although I'm betting a lot of people are waiting for the new consoles to buy it.

Yeah I'm sure your right, I'm waiting for next Gen. That's the 1st time I've not bought COD on launch since MW1.

I hated BO2 and loved MW3, i got this at midnight and while it's good, i like MW3 better. Just takes very little to kill someone and it's really fast. This is just opinion but it's too fast for me, maybe it'll just take some time to get use to (Multiplayer standpoint).

I must admit I really like BO2 but I loved MW3. I never understood the hate for that game. MW3 had some of my favourite maps from the COD series. I did think most of the best maps were part of the DLC though

Back