Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The plan is Day One buy on this one then on the 29th change to BF4. IMO Battlefield will benefit more from next gen in comparision to COD,but the time will tell! :)

The plan is Day One buy on this one then on the 29th change to BF4. IMO Battlefield will benefit more from next gen in comparision to COD,but the time will tell! :)

I really don't see Battlefield being that much better on next gen consoles. Battlefield is meant to be played on PC, so I would recommend going that route if you can. The problem with Cod nowadays is that the original developers are gone. A lot of copy and paste and lack of ideas is what holds it from being better. They try to sell the mechanics in the game as being "new" but it's just old mechanics masked with new names and pic avatars. It's funny cause when they do alter stuff from the original material it just becomes overpowered or they always keep updating it or patching the game :lol To me the gameplay is what matters most with excellent hit detection. If Ghosts plays right online then I'll be satisfied with that.

Last edited:
I really don't see Battlefield being that much better on next gen consoles. Battlefield is meant to be played on PC, so I would recommend going that route if you can. The problem with Cod nowadays is that the original developers are gone. A lot of copy and paste and lack of ideas is what holds it from being better. They try to sell the mechanics in the game as being "new" but it's just old mechanics masked with new names and pic avatars. It's funny cause when they do alter stuff from the original material it just becomes overpowered or gamebreaking :lol To me the gameplay is what matters most with excellent hit detection. If Ghosts plays right online then I'll be satisfied with that.

Speaking strictly of consoles, BF will be WAY better on next gen than on current gen. At least from a graphical and performance perspective which is big in a game like BF. I agree that CoD will benefit less so.

Watching some gameplay, you can tell that bullet damage is super high. Death will come quick and often. Actually reminds me of MW2. That could be good or bad. Quickscoping is going to be popular. Maps look to be really big for CoD. The unlock system is strange. It will take a casual player like me an eternity to get a nice variety of unlocks. It seems to be designed for the hardcore players that prestige, just to have an excuse to keep playing.

I still play MW2, something about that game I luv. :dunno

Agreed. All the other games seem awful. From sound to netcode to the maps. MW2 was the perfect blend. Without West and Zampella, all we get is mess from Treyarch. And now it's turning to the same old crap year after year.

Watching some gameplay, you can tell that bullet damage is super high. Death will come quick and often. Actually reminds me of MW2. That could be good or bad. Quickscoping is going to be popular. Maps look to be really big for CoD. The unlock system is strange. It will take a casual player like me an eternity to get a nice variety of unlocks. It seems to be designed for the hardcore players that prestige, just to have an excuse to keep playing.

I never prestige as what is the point?

I never prestige as what is the point?

I think it's just for people who play so much that once they prestige, get bored if they aren't unlocking stuff anymore. Even if it's stuff they've already unlocked, they prefer it to playing "just for fun" I guess. I can only speculate as it's never made much sense to me either.

I think it's just for people who play so much that once they prestige, get bored if they aren't unlocking stuff anymore. Even if it's stuff they've already unlocked, they prefer it to playing "just for fun" I guess. I can only speculate as it's never made much sense to me either.

In MW2 it gave me more OMA classes :)
And you also need a good setup for a trollcam.

WOW !!! being playing for 3 hours and all I have to say is this going to be the best COD yet.

MY GOD THE CAMPAIGN IS ULTRA EPIC !!
the multiplayer is juts amazing.

WOW SO BLOWN WAY.
even on ps3 the game looks great.

WOW !!

Back