Media Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh, great, COD goes sci-fi :slap. And who is "Sledgehammer Games"? I wonder why Treyarch isn't handling this installment, instead. Usually, they'd take turns with Infinity Ward, releasing their COD games every other year.

"Hey guys, we've completely run out of Iconic action movies to base these retarded games on."

"How about the Netflix series House of Cards and the new Tom Cruise Sci-Fi that isn't even out yet?"

"Someone make this man lead developer!"

I see Titanfall mixed with MGS4. . . looks like they've got wall-running in there with small mech suits, and like they're trying to fill in MGS4's backstory with the PMC armies.

Ohhh, great, COD goes sci-fi :slap. And who is "Sledgehammer Games"? I wonder why Treyarch isn't handling this installment, instead. Usually, they'd take turns with Infinity Ward, releasing their COD games every other year.

Sledgehammer was brought in to help on Modern Warfare 3 after lots of people were leaving Infinity Ward and they weren't sure that they'd be able to get it out in time.

After Ghosts released they announced that new COD games were going to a 3 year schedule between the 3 studios, Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and Sledgehammer. So it's still a new game each year, but each game will have 3 years of development instead of two and it just switches between developers.

Ughh... Totally ripped off the suit from that Matt Damon movie? Man, I miss the simpler days. Cod 4 and 5 are still my favs. Bf4 beats cod by a longshot now a days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The good ol' days were Call of Duty. When Band of Brothers was in full hype and you got to play as a paratrooper it was awesome.

COD1, United Offensive, and MW1. Those were the only really amazing ones imo. How many even exist now, 12? more? :lol

Nothing will beat COD2. Would love for them to go back to ww2

Sledgehammer was brought in to help on Modern Warfare 3 after lots of people were leaving Infinity Ward and they weren't sure that they'd be able to get it out in time.

After Ghosts released they announced that new COD games were going to a 3 year schedule between the 3 studios, Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and Sledgehammer. So it's still a new game each year, but each game will have 3 years of development instead of two and it just switches between developers.

Ah, I see. So, I guess it's like Activision has their bases covered for all time periods in COD. Treyarch will be working on past time-periods of the series, Infinity Ward on the present, and Sledgehammer on the future.

I haven't seriously played a COD game since MW2 so I have no idea what's going on with this franchise :lol.

:lol I'm glad they made the correlation to Crysis, this game looks like its ripping off that series.

Until they stop making money, they will produce this crap every year.

I hated COD but I'm enjoying the hell out of Titanfall, so go figure.

The only time I legitimately enjoyed a call of duty game, was black ops 1 or 2 I don't know, with some friends and it had a game mode called wager or something? Where you had like "one in the chamber" and the one where you change guns at every kill you get, that was pretty fun to play with friends inside the same house with a bunch of screens.

I'm not interesting in playing any more CoD's or Titanfall for that matter, they're the same, but I have to say, the story has me at least curious in this one, the trailer wasn't horrible.

Back