Call Of Duty 4 Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy I know Steve, runs Gottgame.com and he was just on our local radio station this morning and I asked about the new COD4 maps for 360. He talked with IW just the other day and he said that the new maps should be up on XBL Marketplace either today or anyday now. He said at the latest, they should be up for the next Tuesday download!!!!!

I know it's lame but i've just got 28 kills.... I had to tell someone
:chew:chew:chew

Had a good time playing with SSF last night. Is anyone here going to be getting R6:V2 anytime soon? Cause that's were I will be until the new map pack comes out in April for COD4.

I was shown a new way to get on the roof with all the antenas on Crash facing the "B" flaf. The roof of the cafe. This can be done in any gametype, not just on Old School.

Get on the roof with the AC unit and all the sandbags facing towards the three story building back by the "C" flag.

Go to the upper left corner of the roof looking towards were the "B" flag would be. There is a lamp post directly in front of you. Jump to it. Stay in the back end of the post and look to your left.

There is some AC ducting going up the side of the building to the roof with all the anntenas on it. Move back enough so you can sprint jump to the ducting and hit the jump button as you hit it and you should pull yourself right up.

I can do it almost everytime now. Just make sure that when you are on the lamp post that you back up a bit until you almost fall off. You need the speed to help you jump higher. The best time to do it is when you are playing Domination and the other team will be busy trying to get the "A" and "B" flag to notice you.

When you are laying flat on the roof, no one can really see you because you are so high up. And you will have a commanding view of "B" to snipe the crap out of everyone. Using UAV Jammer is actually useful when using a Sniper Rifle here, as you are so close, you will usuaully get a kill with just one shot. Or if you use a Silenced AR and UAV Jammer, you will be a god up there. Just be careful to look out for the guys in the "Blue Room" windows looking out over the "B" flag. They have a bit better view than most.

Just my 2 cent for that new little slice oh hell. And yes, I am a camper when appropriate, so suck it. I'm here to win.

Just my 2 cent for that new little slice oh hell. And yes, I am a camper when appropriate, so suck it. I'm here to win.

Ahh, there's nothing more satisfying than neutralizing campers:

They are easy to put a round through their head, because they hold still.

If you die, you know they will be in the same spot, try again.

If he's truly dug in, then take some friends to bring the pain.

If all that fails, than just drop a airstrike on his head.:D

Wouldn't it be awesome if EVERYONE camped? No one would ever see anyone so no kills.....that would be SO cool.

Last edited:
Damn, you guys make it sound like you've never ever stood in a doorway, knowing that some tard is gonna be busting through there at any minute with you gun pointed at his head or something like that on any game that you've ever played, then you are lying. Like I said, "When Appropriate"!!

Most of the time I'm running around with my AR or LMG just like everybody else. But if I can help my team win some Domination matches and if I'm a stone cold killer with a Sniper Rifle, then I'm gonna help my team win.

LOL, Bagels. I wish more Freaks played COD4 than GOW!! When I have a Sniper Rifle in my hands, no doubt I'm camping. I'm not running around with a M40A3 like I got an M16 in my hands, sorry.

Last edited:
lonnielz4.jpg

Back