Call Of Duty 4 Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, I didn't know any other Freaks even had the game besides Kain and I. Hell yeah I'd love to get some LOTR action in the mix.

I am no good at these but it would still be fun to play. I also really like Catan! That game rocks! It is a strategy board game that you can DL on LIVE.

Why is everybody hating on COD4? I don't understand. This is a good MP game. I wish is was a third-person over-the shoulder view and a few other items that are missing from a lot of other MP games, but still hella fun to play.

Why is everybody hating on COD4? I don't understand. This is a good MP game. I wish is was a third-person over-the shoulder view and a few other items that are missing from a lot of other MP games, but still hella fun to play.

I don't hate the game itself. I hate the way most people play. Camp and chuck 500 grenades....camp and chuck 500 grenades....camp and chuck 500 grenades.

I guess I am spoiled by cover systems. Also one hit you die. Thats all well and good. Probably the only real thing this game has in it. My beef with that is give me a cover system then. For me I notice it promotes more camping than anything else. Also the grenade stuff is lame. People launching them half way across the map in stuff. I can tell you that in real life grenades are almost 2 pounds. I know it doesn't sound like much but compared to some of the throws in the game it is not very likely someone could do that. Just as an example a Baseball weighs around 5 ounces. A standard issue grenade is around 19. Also the grenade drop option when you die is dumb as well. For me Ghost Recon is a much better real experience. I prefer that when playing a multiplayer game. This like Halo has a more arcade feel too it. Again this is all just my personal preference when playing MP. I loved the campaign.

I really don't like in most games that is takes magazine or 2 to take someone down. A shot or 2 from the M16 is what I love. The grenades are a little crazy, I agree. But you just have to learn to throw them or run from them. It's a skill to learn, just like any other skill in any other game.

Yeah, I do wish there was a cover option. I loved that when I first started playing GRAW. Best thing about it and one of the best cover options. But that would get ruined on this game with Deep Impact. I would love to see some tard firing from cover and putting some bullets through his cover wall with a M60E4, M16 or even the .50BMG. :rotfl

Halo, which I now can't even play for fun at a friends house, has the worst arcade feel. But I am getting off of this in favor of Army of 2 and R6:V2 when that comes out. Can't wait for that!!!!

I really don't like in most games that is takes magazine or 2 to take someone down. A shot or 2 from the M16 is what I love. The grenades are a little crazy, I agree. But you just have to learn to throw them or run from them. It's a skill to learn, just like any other skill in any other game.

You can't run from a cooked grenade. They blow up right when they land beside you. Those and the martyr drop are what really get old to me.

you should be an expert, I've heard stories about the dogs you've been with :D:lol

Wow, that's the best you can come up with. Disappointing. I worked at a pet store for 2 years ya ******.

I'm not too proud to admit this, but I'm very superficial when it comes to women. They have to be attractive. I know it's not something to be proud of but if you're gonna be with someone, you need to be attracted to them (or at least I do)

Last edited:
Wow, that's the best you can come up with. Disappointing. I worked at a pet store for 2 years ya ******. Of course what I really wanted to say is "Don't take about Keith's wife like that." But I'm better than that :monkey3

I'm not too proud to admit this, but I'm very superficial when it comes to women. They have to be attractive. I know it's not something to be proud of but if you're gonna be with someone, you need to be attracted to them (or at least I do)

no....I've saving the vid for later :lol

All right. That is one way to seriously I mean seriously piss me off. No joke about it.

Last edited:
and before you say I started it....

I had a go at women you have slept with & moved on (no existing emotional connection)

You had a dig at his wife

Back