Call Of Duty 4 Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When are you guys gonna start playing more COD4?? That's what got me in with you guys in the first place with the help of Josh, Bagels and Ill. You guys need to put down GOW and come help me trash some fresh meat.

When are you guys gonna start playing more COD4?? That's what got me in with you guys in the first place with the help of Josh, Bagels and Ill. You guys need to put down GOW and come help me trash some fresh meat.
I'll jump on with you sometime this week and I'll bring Dee Nice with me. I agree that we need to get more freaks together tho play this again, the private matches are hilarious. :D

I play COD4 alot....the freaks were consumed by the Dark Side(aka Gears) and haven't been seen since. :monkey2

No doubt. That first match I jumped in with you guys was ridiculous. I was laughing my @ss off the entire match!

that's the difference b/n COD4 and Gears.....after they started playing Gears they were consumed with spite and hate. a sad little story.
:monkey2

:lol

just kidding fellas.

I was shown a new way to get on the roof with all the antenas on Crash facing the "B" flaf. The roof of the cafe. This can be done in any gametype, not just on Old School.

Get on the roof with the AC unit and all the sandbags facing towards the three story building back by the "C" flag.

Go to the upper left corner of the roof looking towards were the "B" flag would be. There is a lamp post directly in front of you. Jump to it. Stay in the back end of the post and look to your left.

There is some AC ducting going up the side of the building to the roof with all the anntenas on it. Move back enough so you can sprint jump to the ducting and hit the jump button as you hit it and you should pull yourself right up.

I can do it almost everytime now. Just make sure that when you are on the lamp post that you back up a bit until you almost fall off. You need the speed to help you jump higher. The best time to do it is when you are playing Domination and the other team will be busy trying to get the "A" and "B" flag to notice you.

When you are laying flat on the roof, no one can really see you because you are so high up. And you will have a commanding view of "B" to snipe the crap out of everyone. Using UAV Jammer is actually useful when using a Sniper Rifle here, as you are so close, you will usuaully get a kill with just one shot. Or if you use a Silenced AR and UAV Jammer, you will be a god up there. Just be careful to look out for the guys in the "Blue Room" windows looking out over the "B" flag. They have a bit better view than most.

Just my 2 cent for that new little slice oh hell. And yes, I am a camper when appropriate, so suck it. I'm here to win.

I tried real quick yesterday to get onto the roof in a private match, but no luck. I need more pratice I guess.

I did figure out how to get onto some of the middle bombed out buildings in "Ambush" though. (sniper corner building closest to the pipe/drain).

Just find the lowest part of the wall parallel the road, and run/jump until your on the wall. Then it's just a matter of walking along the wall, and jumping along the edge to the first, and secondary building.

On the secondary building (highest one) your pretty exposed on all four sides, so you won't be up there for long. The first building (lowest one) there is a fair amount of cover, just watch the grenades, the corner sniper window, and you should score a few kills that way.

There seem to be two other spots on that map where people seem to be able to get to, but I haven't figured out how they're doing it:

Stand alone building next to tipped dumpster towards the back. I believe it is the same side as the accessible two buidlings near the road.

The other is the sniper nest with the stocked junk cars in front. The room adjacent to the nest.

Send me an invite around 7PST tonight and I will show you a few of the tricks I know.

If other people are interested or have some of their own to share, please let me know and we can have an interesting little show and tell tonight.

XBL: Sick Boy 82

Send me an invite around 7PST tonight and I will show you a few of the tricks I know.

If other people are interested or have some of their own to share, please let me know and we can have an interesting little show and tell tonight.

Hey, I finally was able to get to the roof this afternoon. I tried it exactly as you described, but the grabbing/climbing part wasn't working for me.

After some failed attempts, I got on the furthermost rear of the lampost, ran, jumped and aimed for the bend in the ducting on the top of the building (next to the AC unit), and viola! was on the roof with a jump and a skip.:chew

I did it 10 times in a row this way, pretty nice view up there. I hope I get to use your cool sniping spot.:devil

I take it you're a glitcher?:emperor

No, not a glitcher. I was just shown how to jump onto random things and then I show other people the same stuff if they want to see it. I consider glitching some how getting yourself into a wall so no one can see you. Or if you did all that stupid stuff on Counter-Strike. And damn, it's just a game guys, something to have fun with. Christ.

No, not a glitcher. I was just shown how to jump onto random things and then I show other people the same stuff if they want to see it. I consider glitching some how getting yourself into a wall so no one can see you. Or if you did all that stupid stuff on Counter-Strike. And damn, it's just a game guys, something to have fun with. Christ.

Yeah, it's a game, but I also like fair play. I have seen COD4 glitches where people can run around 40 feet in the air above you and keep pick you off with you ever seeing them, run around off the map and use countless other glitches. It's just a cheap way to "win". People do the same crap on Gears of War.

I am not saying you do all that stuff, but there are people that do and they think it's funny that they "win" by cheating. :rolleyes:

One of the reasons I love playing with the Freaks is that other than being great guys, none of them do this glitching ++++.

Yeah, it's a game, but I also like fair play. I have seen COD4 glitches where people can run around 40 feet in the air above you and keep pick you off with you ever seeing them, run around off the map and use countless other glitches. It's just a cheap way to "win". People do the same crap on Gears of War.

I am not saying you do all that stuff, but there are people that do and they think it's funny that they "win" by cheating. :rolleyes:

One of the reasons I love playing with the Freaks is that other than being great guys, none of them do this glitching ++++.

No, not that kind of crap. That is some garbage @ss stuff. I totally agree with you on that.

I just like to get into sneaky sniper spots. And if you watch your kill cam, you can usually find me. But most people just want to get back into the fight and never do. LOL But the really good players all know were I'm at and will frag me with a 'nade the next time out.

No, not that kind of crap. That is some garbage @ss stuff. I totally agree with you on that.

I just like to get into sneaky sniper spots. And if you watch your kill cam, you can usually find me. But most people just want to get back into the fight and never do. LOL But the really good players all know were I'm at and will frag me with a 'nade the next time out.

i always kill the snipers after getting sniped. I would find you, kill you and then tea-bag you so you can watch it on your replay.

:)

So I just started campaign on Veteran, jeez, this game is freaking hard. Don't know if that's true, or maybe I just suck.

nope it's tough when the entire enemy army is shooting only at you and ignoring everyone else. :) I got about half-way through replaying it on the hardest setting but then starting playing the newer games when they came out...i'll go back and finish it one day. i can't imagine how hard the bonus "terrorists on the plane" level will be...especially considering the time they give you.

Back