Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Batman when I was a kid and I was in awe on the edge of my seat the whole movie. I couldn't believe I was actually seeing Batman all in black on the big screen. I loved everything about it.

It was almost post childhood for me but I still consider it a huge part of what I loved as a kid. One of my favorite movies to this day.

It says Aug '07 and I have a pending transaction on my credit card for the full amount. Not sure if it's a temporary authorization though.

Originally, it was listed as a late July. I wouldn't be suprised if this came out in September.

That's a really great looking figure.

As far as the Joker goes, Caesar Romero is the best Joker ever.

I like Jack Nicholson's Joker as well but it's not really fair to compare the two cause IMO they are playing completely different characters.

Romero's Joker was definitive to that time period and the same could be said about Nicholson's portrayal of the character as well. Both actors did a great job.

What many people don't realize is how much the Joker character has changed over the years. The current Joker is more of a serial killer/lunatic like Nicholson portrayal while the earlier/younger Joker was more of a "tounge-in-cheek" character like Romero portrayed him.

I prefer Romero only because I am a HUGE fan of the old TV series. In fact, I credit the old Batman series as my biggest influence to start reading comics which was over 27 years ago. :D

I wouldn't worry just because AOT is selling these, they sell a lot of different peoples products (just usually at a huge mark-up). But if they were the producer I would stay away, I've heard of a lot of problems with them.

I wouldn't worry just because AOT is selling these, they sell a lot of different peoples products (just usually at a huge mark-up). But if they were the producer I would stay away, I've heard of a lot of problems with them.

Other than the ridiculous prices, what's so bad with AoT?

I've just heard talk of shady practices, people not getting stuff they ordered, troubles with eBay, etc.

I just stay away since they seem to have a bad rep... not that I'd be interested with the prices they charge. I once bought a figure off eBay for $35 and saw them selling the same thing for BIN of $175.

I spoke with ArtofToys some time back, and for those that ordered through them, your Joker will also include a purple sofa chair... great for sipping martinis on.

Does it include an exclusive Jerri Hall figure?

"Jack, you said I could watch you improve the paintings!"

"Oh, I'm in trouble now!" :lol

I've just heard talk of shady practices, people not getting stuff they ordered, troubles with eBay, etc.

I just stay away since they seem to have a bad rep... not that I'd be interested with the prices they charge. I once bought a figure off eBay for $35 and saw them selling the same thing for BIN of $175.

Thanks. Good to know.

tdk018av7.jpg

So this is the new Joker huh....

I'll take Jack any day.

Back