Call me JOKER!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you need the bust to go with it.

Joker_6_w.jpg

Joker_7_w.jpg

Joker_3_w.jpg

Joker_2_w.jpg

This figure's been offered for awhile now and I've been tempted ,but sometimes these small run figures don't turn out so great, the George Reeves Superman was a pretty bad figure once if finally got made.

I hope these turn out great, can't wait to see pictures and know if I should be relieved or kicking myself for not buying one :rotfl

This figure's been offered for awhile now and I've been tempted ,but sometimes these small run figures don't turn out so great, the George Reeves Superman was a pretty bad figure once if finally got made.

I hope these turn out great, can't wait to see pictures and know if I should be relieved or kicking myself for not buying one :rotfl

That's why I hesitated at first. I really, really hope it comes out like the photos.

That's pretty much how I feel. That's why I didn't pull the trigger on this, although a Nicholson Joker is something I've wanted for many years. I got a Keaton Batman, a custom DeVito Penguin and a Pfeiffer Catwoman waiting for him.

I also wonder if the ed size is really 50, since this figure seems to be offered all over the place.

In any event, it is the best Nicholson Joker I've seen... except for the inaccurate pants.

For the price though I could see it being a worthwhile gamble. Do you guys know how long it will be until delivery?

For the price though I could see it being a worthwhile gamble. Do you guys know how long it will be until delivery?

It should be out already.

The ebay auctions all said it was due August. AofT said July originally to me. Who knows with these things.

I hate preordering when they take your money upfront long before the final prod pics or product. I will never do business that way.

The Toy Square site just said August '07. They usually don't charge my card unless the item is just about to ship. I hope it's soon.:D

That's a great looking Joker there! I'd love to own one.
And the price of $139.99 doesn't seem that bad. Too bad it's sold out now.

The definitive live action Joker? I don't think I've ever seen a version. To me Brian Bolland's Joker is definitive:
Jokerkillingjoke.png

That's why I'll be getting mine Lesterized! :rock:rock:rock:rock

So far I'd have to say Andrew Koenig, has been closest to the comics
331batman.jpg

Is that the Joker from that Batman/Aliens/Predator thing? I saw that a few years ago, and I thought he was really good too! Ledger has a chance to be great, but that figure looks really nice, especially with extended gun!!! Congrats on the pickup!

I've been tempted many times by this figure, but seeing the Art of Toy name along side it kept me away. Here's hoping they turn out great!

I've only bought one custom from them and it was atrocious. Their prices are usually ridiculous and there are other controversies swimming around them that it's enough to say 'back away.'

Well Toy2 is a reputable seller so if they don't get them in we won't be charged. As for quality, how many 1:6 figures are perfect? Look at all the customs on this board. I don't think there's a single manufacturer that's immune on quality issues.

I hope that's not the case with this one. I've never heard of the Art of Toy before and since Toy Square was offering this one I figured it was legit and decent.

Well Toy2 is a reputable seller so if they don't get them in we won't be charged. As for quality, how many 1:6 figures are perfect? Look at all the customs on this board. I don't think there's a single manufacturer that's immune on quality issues.

Did Toys2 tell you when they expect them in?

Nice looking figure but Nicholson raped my childhood harder than Michael Jackson dressed as a priest. :monkey2

Back