Prop Calibre Transformer Allspark Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxpower

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just ordered it from Calibre, anyone got this item? Looks nice wanted one 1:1 scale Allspark with the rusting and weathering effect not offered on the Universal Studios replica,which I picked up today at Universal Studios in CA.

Thought I asked my fellow collectors on their thought on either of these products.

Thanks! :wave

What the hell is it? Got a link?

EDIT: Looked it up. $400??

Thanks for replying.

Here is the Calibre link to their Allspark : https://www.calibretoy.com/allspark-cube-prop-replica.html

This is the Universal Studio's replica and a review of it.
https://www.seibertron.com/transfor...exclusive-allspark-prop-replica-review/24832/

There all between 300-250 bucks. In fact, BBTS has the Calibre one for preorder for 248.00 I, however, ordered mine directly from Calibre. Check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Last edited:
I would avoid it if I were you. I ordered this from my LCS and went to pick it up last weekend and I was so looking forward to getting it but when I opened it my excitement soon turned to disappointment. It was very badly painted and in some parts where it was damaged they filled it and painted over it, the acrylic base had bubbles inside it and the cube was just dinged and scratched on every face. Out of 6 sides there was not even one that didn't have issues with it. My LCS is sending it back to the supplier.

It may be that I got a bad one but I doubt it so I would check it before buying it if it is possible for you. Totally disappointing but good luck if you decide to get it.

I would avoid it if I were you. I ordered this from my LCS and went to pick it up last weekend and I was so looking forward to getting it but when I opened it my excitement soon turned to disappointment. It was very badly painted and in some parts where it was damaged they filled it and painted over it, the acrylic base had bubbles inside it and the cube was just dinged and scratched on every face. Out of 6 sides there was not even one that didn't have issues with it. My LCS is sending it back to the supplier.

It may be that I got a bad one but I doubt it so I would check it before buying it if it is possible for you. Totally disappointing but good luck if you decide to get it.

Darn it I hate to hear this :gah: Well, mine is ordered so I hope it does not have the same issues or its going back, the one I picked up from Universal is good as I had them check it before I left the store. Now I'm worried :panic:. I payed with PayPal so any issues I will be getting my money back. Lately (for the last year or so) I've had the bad luck of getting either damaged collectibles (HT Batmobile) or getting collectibles that just don't meet my expectation for the money, perhaps it is time to take a time out from collecting :dunno. Anyways, thanks for your thoughts and warning.

Sincerely,

Max Power

Darn it I hate to hear this :gah: Well, mine is ordered so I hope it does not have the same issues or its going back, the one I picked up from Universal is good as I had them check it before I left the store. Now I'm worried :panic:. I payed with PayPal so any issues I will be getting my money back. Lately (for the last year or so) I've had the bad luck of getting either damaged collectibles (HT Batmobile) or getting collectibles that just don't meet my expectation for the money, perhaps it is time to take a time out from collecting :dunno. Anyways, thanks for your thoughts and warning.

Sincerely,

Max Power

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You never know it might be ok as I don't have much luck when it comes to collectibles either and after I went to pick this up I decided that enough is enough and I am seriously considering throwing in the towel. I have been collecting for over ten years and all I have seen is stuff getting more expensive but the quality is getting less and less.

I hope it turns up ok for you and you bad luck streak has ended.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You never know it might be ok as I don't have much luck when it comes to collectibles either and after I went to pick this up I decided that enough is enough and I am seriously considering throwing in the towel. I have been collecting for over ten years and all I have seen is stuff getting more expensive but the quality is getting less and less.

I hope it turns up ok for you and you bad luck streak has ended.

:exactly: I fully agree with this.

Just go to your local supermarket, grab a cardboard box, paint it grey, bang, you got an All-Spark:)

:wave Hope you're well bud?

You buying the new Megatron?

:hi5: Doing good, hope your well. I will most definitely be buying Megatron especially if he turns out like the proto pics. Its quite expensive from my LCS at 2100 euros so I am wondering if it will be cheaper to buy direct from sideshow.

:hi5: Doing good, hope your well. I will most definitely be buying Megatron especially if he turns out like the proto pics. Its quite expensive from my LCS at 2100 euros so I am wondering if it will be cheaper to buy direct from sideshow.

I'm good buddy.

So here is a post i made in the Megatron thread.

So getting it from SSC if we say they charge $100 shipping

SSC $2100 = £1,343.74
Vat = £269
Fedex Fee = £10.50

Total £1623.24

But you get £62 back in reward point. So it will be a total of £1561.24.

So the £1561.24 would be €1,830.93. So there is a saving and SSC will get it sooner. Hope that helps a little.

I'm good buddy.

So here is a post i made in the Megatron thread.

So the £1561.24 would be €1,830.93. So there is a saving and SSC will get it sooner. Hope that helps a little.

Thanks Jay, I saw that post in the other thread. It does look like my LCS is overcharging a bit for this but on the other hand I can go and check it out in store before buying it so if it has any problems I don't have to worry about returning it to SS as I'm sure the box will be huge. I also get a good discount from him as I am a really good customer. I still have a little while to decide but if these sell out at SS then the decision will be made for me.

Thanks Jay, I saw that post in the other thread. It does look like my LCS is overcharging a bit for this but on the other hand I can go and check it out in store before buying it so if it has any problems I don't have to worry about returning it to SS as I'm sure the box will be huge. I also get a good discount from him as I am a really good customer. I still have a little while to decide but if these sell out at SS then the decision will be made for me.

I'd pay a little more to be able to check the statue first as well. I'd love to be able to do that if i'm honest.

I'd pay a little more to be able to check the statue first as well. I'd love to be able to do that if i'm honest.

I think all in I will probably pay 100 euros extra maybe so I think it would be worth it for the piece of mind. I think the decision is made then so I am off to order it before he sells out :lol

Awesom! :hi5:

We should have some inhand pics at the end of next month. :yess:

Here are photos of the Universal Studios Allspark, I've not heard any shipping info for the Calibre one. I'd thought I'd hear other collectors talk about the Calibre one by now--perhaps it wasn't as popular here in the U.S.? :dunno

Back