Prop Calibre Transformer Allspark Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are photos of the Universal Studios Allspark, I've not heard any shipping info for the Calibre one. I'd thought I'd hear other collectors talk about the Calibre one by now--perhaps it wasn't as popular here in the U.S.? :dunno

Photo number 2.

Okay just got mine in and it is awesome! No paint issues, weathering is nice, and it's freaking huge! If anyone is thinking of getting an Allspark replica this is the one to get, in my opinion. Here are pics and comparison to other collectibles for scale references.

Picture 1

Last edited:
Okay just got mine in and it is awesome! No paint issues, weathering is nice, and it's freaking huge! If anyone is thinking of getting an Allspark replica this is the one to get, in my opinion. Here are pics and comparison to other collectibles for scale references.

Picture 1

Picture number 2 next to the Universal Studios' replica, big difference is size, too.

Last edited:
Picture number 4: 12" Superman next to the Allspark with stand.

And lastly, here is a up close picture of both to compare the details of both Allsparks.

Happy collecting!

Max Power

Last edited:
WOW...much better!

Thanks for letting me know about this thread. It's amazing how much better that looks compared to the one from Universal. The universal one almost looks like a knockoff by comparison

WOW...much better!

Thanks for letting me know about this thread. It's amazing how much better that looks compared to the one from Universal. The universal one almost looks like a knockoff by comparison

No problem, since you're into Transformers I'd thought I would share. Now, Calibre is saying this is 1:1 as the one held be Sam in the movie and as you can see it towers over the Universal Studio one which they claim is one to one. I guess I'm not sure which size is really 1:1 :dunno but considering how beautiful Calibre's one is I'm thinking their size cube is more in line with what was in the movie. Here is a pic of the box.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
No problem, since you're into Transformers I'd thought I would share. Now, Calibre is saying this is 1:1 as the one held be Sam in the movie and as you can see it towers over the Universal Studio one which they claim is one to one. I guess I'm not sure which size is really 1:1 :dunno but considering how beautiful Calibre's one is I'm thinking their size cube is more in line with what was in the movie. Here is a pic of the box.

Your thoughts?

Just another shot of the box.

Last edited:
Just got mine today and I have to say I'm not pleased at all. It's almost chrome, it's hollow and it pretty much just looks like crap. I think it's way to big. Has to be well over 1:1 scale. Also, one side has an indent and the other side is bubbled out. Don't recommend this piece. The pictures look way better then what this truly is. Still think the best replica so far is the one from universal studios.

Just got mine today and I have to say I'm not pleased at all. It's almost chrome, it's hollow and it pretty much just looks like crap. I think it's way to big. Has to be well over 1:1 scale. Also, one side has an indent and the other side is bubbled out. Don't recommend this piece. The pictures look way better then what this truly is. Still think the best replica so far is the one from universal studios.

Sorry to hear that, man. Fortunately for me, mine did not suffer from those issues and based on some of photo shots from the movie from the city attack and Sam holding it is 1:1. Also, for me, the chrome is perfect and it's very heavy so I would respectfully argue on it being hollow.

Oh well, I own both and happy with both of my Allsparks. Hopefully you can get your money back and purchase something else that you truly like.

Happy collecting !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that, man. Fortunately for me, mine did not suffer from those issues and based on some of photo shots from the movie from the city attack and Sam holding it is 1:1. Also, for me, the chrome is perfect and it's very heavy so I would respectfully argue on it being hollow.

Oh well, I own both and happy with both of my Allsparks. Hopefully you can get your money back and purchase something else that you truly like.

Happy collecting !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm hoping I got a bad one. I'm going to try to exchange it 1st. Mine is definitely hollow. When I knock on it I can tell.

Back