Cadaver202's Star Wars Customs - Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nobody seems to want to make figures of 80's canadian troops in winter gear! I grew up wearing this style of boot so I have a pretty good memory of how they are made. I hated wearing them so much!

i have a pair of those pacs in my attic.........o.d. green.
with wool inserts they will catch your feet on fire..........true story......:lecture

well................maybe not completely true.....:wink1:

But were they ever hot! I remember trying to use the boots without the liner and it was the worst thing ever. I had a pair of white ones the upgraded to black.

Here is the biker scout on the speeder as requested.

DSCN0570.jpg

DSCN0571.jpg

looks great cadaver................:clap. are you going to weather the bike?

and i dont seem to recall the forest floor of endor quite looking like that............:lol...............j/k..........:wave

I think I'm going too, I just need to build up the motivation.

:rotfl:rotfl thats after the death star exploded and the fallout turned endor into a waste land.

:lol

well you did an awesome job on him. there are several guys on here that have done the trooper & bike with weathering. it really makes the upgrade to the trooper look even better. give it a shot.

Ya, I've been looking back at some of the old threads. I really wanted to join in when everyone was on a bid imperial kick in this section, but didn't have the money at the time. I'm gonna give it a shot soon. just need to figure out how used I want to make it look. a already replaced the straps on the back with leathers ones and that helps the look a lot.

Haha, you also made the tiny belt straps with the connectors like I did. - Makes it so much more detailed! Great scout trooper, just like mine, love it!

What did you do for repainting the bike? Plus: Can you show a close up of the speeder bike backpack? Looks like you also customized it?

Haha, you also made the tiny belt straps with the connectors like I did. - Makes it so much more detailed! Great scout trooper, just like mine, love it!

What did you do for repainting the bike? Plus: Can you show a close up of the speeder bike backpack? Looks like you also customized it?

Where do you think I got the idea for the connectors!:hi5:

I haven't done anything yet, its still all stock except for replacing the leather straps on the back.

do you my the back plate of the armor or the roll on the back of the bike? for the roll I took out the plastic straps and replaced them with leather straps. the back pack on the troop was changed too. i just completely cut off the old connectors and made new ones.

Hi just wondering how you filled in the holes on the Snowtrooper Armour? I'm just getting around to painting this up and there are tiny holes were the armour was sewn to the undersuit.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Last edited:
You can fill the holes with the content of a chop stick (those for frozen lips in winter time) ... toothpaste will get dry and change mass.

Um. As far as I know when I did it back then ...

It did on mine; but as the hasbro parts are so yummy gummy, you can easily remove the spraypaint, if anything went wrong.

Nail remover always removes even the dried spray paint within seconds! Just try and don't forget to post here ...

Back