Cadaver202's Star Wars Customs - Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hhahah I gave one of mine to a boarder to finish his scout and Feroze then gave me one of his to finish my scout and now I gave that to Holger to see if everyone can have cummerbunds hahahhaha. I cuffin love the boards and the way everyone helps everyone out.
I will see if I have the original plans I drew up for Bill... I think he changed them a wee bit but if I have I will shove em up... Cant wait to see if your chum comes up with some Holger.... it would really help a lot of folks finish their scouts :)

Got my figure yesterday! Now I'm just hacking the armor off and filling the wholes then a new coat of paint. I will post some update pictures soon.

Does anyone know what type of plastic the hasbro snowstrooper armor is made of?

I finally have an update. its been a busy week, but I finally got some time.

first, the helmet...
488de242.jpg

helmet on body...

468554b0.jpg

and the figure so far...

a9d26574.jpg

7c0fcac7.jpg

I decided to make him a bit unique and added a DL-44 holster.

3a48c370.jpg

I still need to paint the armor and bleach the pants. I also need to start sculpting boots and sew the tops.

Bleaching the pants didn't work so I ended up painting them. it turned out pretty good I think. I'll post pictures later.

any feedback on the work I've done so far?

Thanks! I did a bit of work on my boots. I will try and get some pics up soon. next up is to paint the ROTS Obi and Anakin that I got from Dorgs.

here are the boots so far

13bf0f9a.jpg

the colored pants and new pouches
e9bf7644.jpg

and him with his gun.
eb437713.jpg

I might change the material on the mask and I am gonna hunt down a new pair of pants. white cargo pants are hard to find!.

Did a lot of work on my snow trooper this weekend. I'm waiting on a pair of gloves and new pants for him and I need to finish painting the armor. I made a stormtrooper holster in white leather and finished the boots I was working on.

44309424.jpg

d195750e.jpg

6708b58e.jpg

788f3df2.jpg

0e114f4f.jpg

Re: Cadaver202's Star Wars Customs - Update! snowtrooper, biker scout

Hey everyone! I finally got around to taking some pictures of the customs I have been working on. first off I have my finished snowtrooper! I am really happy how he turned out. I was waiting for some snow to take pictures with but by the time I had good daylight and the time it was all gone! Secondly I have the biker scout I just started working on over Christmas break. I'm still looking for better options for boots and I need to finish the second pouch. I like the way he is turning out. here are some pics. If you have any comments or criticisms or questions, feel free!

DSCN0561-1.jpg

DSCN0563-1.jpg

DSCN0562-1.jpg

DSCN0558-1.jpg

DSCN0559-1.jpg

Awesome Snowy and Biker!!! I mean dang, you have a Hasbro 12" Speeder Bike? I'd love to see these dude posed on it.

looking great cadaver..............:clap

what i really like about those snowy's boots is they look flexible and look great for a kneeling pose as you have.......bravo.

Back