Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an Exclusive version I would like to sell, if anyone's interested. Asking price will be high though. :p Don't have it in hand yet, but Sideshow said it should ship any day now, and their shipping center is not far from my location. I have a cat now, and he's already knocked over my Mumm-Ra exclusive, so I can't risk displaying more statues. :/ I'm new here, but have flawless feedback on eBay if anyone is nervous. :)

"Asking price will be high though"

That's the way to sell an item. :lol

I have an Exclusive version I would like to sell, if anyone's interested. Asking price will be high though. :p Don't have it in hand yet, but Sideshow said it should ship any day now, and their shipping center is not far from my location. I have a cat now, and he's already knocked over my Mumm-Ra exclusive, so I can't risk displaying more statues. :/ I'm new here, but have flawless feedback on eBay if anyone is nervous. :)

I’m getting a cat so i guess i will be selling everything as well, will be at a high price because of the cat tho. Keep an eye in the junkyard i will call it . .
I HAVE A CAT SALE.

three_threepios.jpg

I dunno looks gold to me

Picture in the center looks silver to me.. Not a shinny silver like the PF but still silver. The one on the left and right do look gold... But SSC is not the first to make his neck silver and I am pretty sure it looks silver often while I watch the film... Gonna have to pop it in tonight or tomorrow to see. :)

This will be arriving tomorrow and I refuse to sell them, so...

...I'll be selling my cat, but it will be for a high price. Now, where's that furball...

414676_143558162447279_1506491167_o.jpg

But I must sell. It will be for a high price though.
Don't worry about the negative feedback on my ebay account. They are all liars. Now, where's that furball...

481363_146351802167915_1282987636_n.jpg

Okay gents, here's mine.

In the hand - these are drop-dead amazing!!!!! I must admit, I'm a fussy prick, and I can tell you these have exceeded my expectations.

I've also got the EX on order, but the weathering on these two gives it an undeniable reality; like they've been lifted straight of the screen!

(PS - I did a color-grade on the bottom shot to highlight how weathered they actually are).

IMG_0194_zps4e276f22.jpg

IMG_0193_zpsefb66fef.jpg

IMG_0191_zps469a1154.jpg

IMG_0192_zps728413b3.jpg

IMG_0190_zps800cb025.jpg

IMG_0188_zpsecb31ea1.jpg

Back