Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Just received an early shipping offer stating the regular is available now and would i like early shipping as i had flexed it.

Said yes so hopefully will be on the way to Oz tomorrow:hi5:

What's the shipping to Australia on these? I'm getting mine from popculture cause I got a great deal during a sale and was worried on what 2 statues would cost in shipping from the US. I also want to compare shipping as I'm getting my Deadpool EX soon and it's $75 to Australia but only $25 to the UK.

*Cough cough* EYE BROW GATE!! *cough cough*

What in the wide world or sports is that?!? :horror

I had to Google that to understand, poor Ron Paul! :lol

tumblr_lt0nv4ANiN1qz80pso1_500.png

I would do the same thing. ;)

What was your final decision in DroidCon II? It's next weekend.
Not gonna make it. :( Have to be in California again that week.

display as a pair or Fail! :lecture :rotfl
That's what my Regular version is for. I'm an R2 completist so I want both versions of him, but don't really need both 3P0s.

Not gonna make it. :( Have to be in California again that week.

That's what my Regular version is for. I'm an R2 completist so I want both versions of him, but don't really need both 3P0s.

:rotfl Cool! So your actually gonna get both versions of the R2? does that mean you've purchased the EX and the Reg?

HORAAY!!:yess: just recieved tracking email from FedEx and the Exclusive will be arriving here in the UK as soon as next Tuesday!! Can't wait! Anyone else recieve shipping notice?

Last edited:
Back