Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader, Kenobi & Leia are similar as well. I think it's more or less SS stock base for SW PFs.

Yeah lol the bases are too simple but they still work. I hate for them to increase the prices but skim on the products. I wonder Star wars sideshow pieces do not have a good resale value, except for talon. so I'm still shocked at how fast the Droids set sold out. I have a feeling that the ex set might still be had for a reasonable price if we must buy them in the secondary market. I'm still on the WL for mine hope it converts.

Yeah lol the bases are too simple but they still work. I hate for them to increase the prices but skim on the products. I wonder Star wars sideshow pieces do not have a good resale value, except for talon. so I'm still shocked at how fast the Droids set sold out. I have a feeling that the ex set might still be had for a reasonable price if we must buy them in the secondary market. I'm still on the WL for mine hope it converts.

I believe the droids will be the resale exception. Provided they turn out like the pictures:hi5:

Forgetting Grievous?

I think Vader still sells above retail. An Asajj Ventress just sold for $660. Dooku's going for above retail as well. And Boba Fett, also, so....

Talon, Boba, Grevious, Ventress, Vader, Leia, Scout, Scout on Bike, Dooku, Ani ex.. all of those are above retail.. The ex for sure

I wouldn't pay above retail for Vader or Boba until I see the new PF's they are planning.

Talon, Boba, Grevious, Ventress, Vader, Leia, Scout, Scout on Bike, Dooku, Ani ex.. all of those are above retail.. The ex for sure

I guess back then the prices were 300.00 each? I was thinking they were all close to 370 to 400 shipped with today's prices. With retail back then at 300.00 I guess its a much better buy. I did get a few good deals for a few of these. But if I got them all at retail price I would have save some dough. I just bought a grevious reg edition. But I need a custom cape for him. Star wars statue collecting is still very new to me but I like star wars more and more. :)

who know when they are going to come.. I paid for my ex Boba 400shipped and dont regred a bit ! its a fantastic piece ! my favorite of all I have so far !! and as said.. who knows when they will come up with the new version..

the old vader.. I just can not stand the pose

Also with the new mythos line there's already a vader and fett. So I wonder if it might be a very long time before they remake those two in PF?

yes they said its in works.. but that was what..? a year ago ..?

Comicbookguy.. looks like we share the same desire :D

Before I order the regular I want to know the es. Just don't want it outrageous like 2 or 3 thousand, I would def pass if that happens

Hopefully they'll make an international edition of the Exclusive like they did with Gollum.

I wouldn't mind seeing an international edition of the Exclusive. The weathering on ther regular C-3P0 seems a bit too heavy in my opinion. I think the plating should look like brass rather than gold. I've heard the original 1977 C-3P0 costume was plated in brass, so it would be nice to see the same look on the PF.

Hopefully they'll make an international edition of the Exclusive like they did with Gollum.

:rotfl :lol it would be so funny for us who missed it, and angry for folks who has the ex now. But I don't care I need one anyways. Btw it's still TBD. :dunno how many? Please make the ex 5000 at least so I can get the bling Droids.

I want this set badly, but for the price I can't pull the trigger quite yet. I have to see what else is coming out this SDCC...I feel that SS has other surprises up their sleeves.

Back