Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price is fine. You're getting two characters, light up stuff, articulation.

Agree. I was not surprised at all of the price. Sure it would have been nice if the price was cheaper but you can say that about everything.

With the Droids, Batman, and Hulk coming out from SS this year I went ahead and sold a bunch of stuff. So I guess these prices are not hitting as hard as I was prepared for the worst.

i'm on the WL for the EX. Not interested in the dirty old used droids.

I want some brand new shinny ones for my money. :)

i'm on the WL for the EX. Not interested in the dirty old used droids.

I want some brand new shinny ones for my money. :)

:rotfl Funny cuz I wanted the dirty droids. SW is such a "lived in" universe and the droids were once they hit Tatooine. They only ended up clean for the very end. Good to see SS cater to both tastes.

Looking good!!!!!!!! :wave:wave

comic-con_2012_20120711_2021124691.jpg

sorry guys but this looks pretty bad to me and it's the ap... glad i got the clean version to display.

771c43d0cbc211e19b0622000a1e8a4f_7.jpg

I agree, thought so from the pics on their site and now too. I still think the shiny EX looks more like the real droids...something is just off with the dirty versions, especially C3PO.

I agree, thought so from the pics on their site and now too. I still think the shiny EX looks more like the real droids...something is just off with the dirty versions, especially C3PO.

I agree that 3P0 looks off in this photo. His armo is much to dark which throws it off.

771c43d0cbc211e19b0622000a1e8a4f_7.jpg

HOWEVER I think he looks just fine in this photo. Oh and R2 looks great in both.

comic-con_2012_20120711_2021124691.jpg

I think it's mostly just a combination of the angle and some over-saturated colors on the one on the top that's making it look a little off. I'm a little undecided about the face though.

Back