Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed a wait list order a few minutes ago. The exclusive must be very limited.

Ex=Fail

Reg=Grail :panic:

No, no, no.

EX
Elite-Club-Logo.gif

REG
Access_Denied.gif

EX selling out in less than an hour can only mean one thing...Elite status achieved.:lecture

Really don't understand SS's thinking on limiting a very much wanted character....although i guess they can just put out another version from the other 4 movies and get about the same thing...or other 5 movies for the same R2.

To cool. Although I think I'm outpriced on this piece. I do love the regular version, that would be the way to go. Couple the $700++ price tag and a January ship date and I can't validate this one.

Stupid Christmas. :mad:

Considering the light up features, I don't think this combined price is a lot more than we would have spent on two separate releases.

It's too bad the EX bases aren't included in addition to the regular. That would make this a home run. But then you'd have clean droids in the desert, which doesn't make much sense.

:lol

Nevertheless I just jumped on the wait list for the EX (which is guaranteed to convert since I'm waitlisting the same day as the preorder.)

Now I get to sit back for 6-7 months until it converts without having to put anything down. Thanks to all who paid the NRD already and caused the sellout. Suckers! :nana:

;)

I like the weathered look for Artoo but the pristine look for Threepio. I like the visual differences for Exs but I feel sorry for the diehards who feel like they need them both. I'll get the regular eventually but I'm in no rush, the pricepoint will keep the regulars at ADs for a bit. Personally I'd rather just an Artoo.

These two are THE missing pieces of my PF collection. They must be mine. If on the one and a million this does NOT convert for me, if anyone has buyer's remorse when the EX ships, PM me and we'll work it out... that way you won't lose you NRD.

I just want a weathered R2. That's it. ____ you Sideshow if we do not get that option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleared Paint Ex is nice Ex?? well here waitlist starts btw i m not into collecting Star Wars.... hope so many got Ex on order

Really don't understand SS's thinking on limiting a very much wanted character...

i think the ex in this case is meant as a novelty very exclusive set. Even when it was in stock, all the link/search directs it to the regular version.

it wasnt the traditional ex, they probably only made a few of them almost as an easter egg. I mean it was soldout in less than 1 hr...

might pickup the regular set at a discount too for display and store the ex for safekeeping depends on what other goodies come out.

Already spent over 1k on this + the portal turret and we only 1 day into comic con reveal. This month is going to be expensive...

well, I put myself on the waitlist. I will be happy with the regular if it doesn't come through.

Considering the light up features, I don't think this combined price is a lot more than we would have spent on two separate releases.

It's too bad the EX bases aren't included in addition to the regular. That would make this a home run. But then you'd have clean droids in the desert, which doesn't make much sense.

Or maybe a dual base for the Reg? Which would be perfect! (Though sort of unfair for the EX people).

Back