Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

since 2009? whats this, Enterbay?

They are still selling clone variants to pay for the gold plating on this one

They are still selling clone variants to pay for the gold plating on this one

If we're lucky enough to get gold plating... Look at the life-size or the Indy 1/4 scale ark :(

In the end, we will pay for the gold plating.

I would like to see some more on this PF. Is this pone going up for pre-order this year?

Will R2 and 3PO finally be making their debut this weekend? This is the one thing I have been hoping/waiting for...that is until yesterday when they released that picture of a legendary scale statue of Darth Maul...

Well, I went through the entire map for SDCC and I didn't see the droids, so who knows.

Well, I went through the entire map for SDCC and I didn't see the droids, so who knows.
Yeah but that means not a single sw pf. Seems there would be one and HTs Luke is missing too so i think they have more to add to podiums

Yeah, I know.

I had 4 PFs that should have been ready for release. Hopefully it happens sometime between now and the next couple of months. Just surprised there aren't any NEW SW PFs on display at all.

I was supposed to be ordering at least one of the droid PFs this week. That's starting to look unlikely.

51321746_SadClown_sat.jpg

Haven't you heard? Legendary is the new PF, so we'll have to wait 5+ more years for the droids. :lol

:monkey3

That would be a legendary disappointment. I want them in scale with the rest of my PF collection, and I have been waiting for them since the Christmas preview along with Palpatine and the Stormtrooper. I guess I'll keep waiting.

I would be disappointed as well. Seeing all these 1/6th releases makes me want to go all-in on 1/6th and drop the PFs (except for Boba Fett).

I'm hoping that they're just holding them back right now due to the low PF sales this year. They'll probably try to garner more interest in the current line first at SDCC, then release the droids.

Well, that's what I'm hoping at least. :lol

I would be disappointed as well. Seeing all these 1/6th releases makes me want to go all-in on 1/6th and drop the PFs (except for Boba Fett).

I'm hoping that they're just holding them back right now due to the low PF sales this year. They'll probably try to garner more interest in the current line first at SDCC, then release the droids.

Well, that's what I'm hoping at least. :lol

It's very interesting that there's only a few new PFs at the show! They've confirmed both the Droids and a new Boba Fett ESB PF and instead they have the ROTJ displayed with HIC...

Back