Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

Hope he comes with some sound too, that would rock.

Lights are enough. Doesn't need sounds. I don't buy collectibles to listen to them.

Damn. I just wanted R2. Every time I think a new PF will work in my collection, it turns out not to be the case.

Princess Leia is getting lonely.

I think it's all or nothing. They need eachother...they're partners.

I can't wait to get both in my hands and of course lights are enough. No sound needed.
Hope they make a power connection for the light-up effects and not only battery-powered like the last PF's

Has anyone heard of any updates regarding C3PO or R2? I remember seeing a video talking about these, but nothing since. I have yet to jump into the PF world, but am thinking these will be the ones I start with (although the Jedi Luke has tempted me on a few occasions).

Also, does anyone know if they will be two separate PFs, or will they come as a set?

Thanks!

On an Q&A Session they came along with this answer

A: C-3PO and R2-D2 will be sold together as a deluxe Premium Format offering, per current planning. The standard “subject to change” disclaimer applies here.

SS is doing away with PFs to concentrate on 12" GIJoes.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:gah:
1000x500px-LL-ac03588c_LukeSkywalkerNooooo.jpg

Well, I wouldn't really say that poseability is a defining characteristic of PFs, even though some have it. I don't think PFs necessarily have to use cloth though. I'm sure he probably will be chromed and also have other things like wires and the like, which could be considered "mixed media." In the end, though, he's a PF because they say he is, and because he's in the same scale as all of the other PFs.

Im sure it will have some movement of the head and arms.

Mild posability is another characteristic of PF's.

Well I wouldn't say he is gonna have "mild" posability... What they've shown in the preview vids he is gonna have neck, arm and waist articulation.
I would say the visor of Boba fett is mild posability :D

These are the two PFs I'm most excited about.

I'm even more excited about the droids than the PF Stormtrooper and I like Stormtroopers.

Back