Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never done a flexpay. Does the final payment due date indicate the same day your item is going to ship?

I've never done a flexpay. Does the final payment due date indicate the same day your item is going to ship?

As long as you flexed it in the first batch then yes they normally try to have the final payment coincide with the ship date.

So the final payment is still a month out now. I wouldn't be surprised if that date gets pushed back again into June. Everything is "coming soon" at Sideshow :lol

This week's newsletter is going to have a new section:

Your final flex payment ...... coming soon :dunno

Think of it this way. I assume you have at least seen a cartoon or two in your lifetime. Think of the "final flex-pay" date as the hot dog dangling on the end of a string, attached to a rod, that is stuck down the back of your pants. :rotfl

Think of it this way. I assume you have at least seen a cartoon or two in your lifetime. Think of the "final flex-pay" date as the hot dog dangling on the end of a string, attached to a rod, that is stuck down the back of your pants. :rotfl

Edit: You are actually attached to sideshow's metaphorical "wagon" as a mule, and they are the ones holding the rod, with the hotdog on a string, dangling in front of your face.:exactly:

Final flexpay date changed. Next month now, why sideshow. Again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One of the guys on Rebelscum has posted that Sideshow have stated the weathered version wont be available now until 5/25!

Way to go Sideshow - original release was January...

...should we start calling you eFX???

Seems to me they could have sent notices a tad earlier than 2 days before it was "estimated to arrive." Come on SS, we expect better and with the money we dish out on these things, we deserve better!

Did anybody else get excited when reading yesterdays Sideshow Newsletter regarding some possible new shipping updates on the Droids PF? :dunno No, nor did i :(

Another week and these guys are still 30 days out. The Sideshow newsletter is like Groundhog Day sometimes.

Back