Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a Vader aficionado so I can't speak for him. Fett however has a complete costume change with colors, jet pack and even a different blaster. Go hard core and he even has a different helmet. Plus, as someone said earlier, the fan base for this character is quite large. Also, the little fact that SS has said they will be releasing an ESB version.

While we'll never know for sure if SS will touch the droids again, the differences from movie to movie suggest they won't,

Hmm thanks for the boba fett info, so he did get new guns etc. I never knew this. Well at least it's a bit different.

Don't say that to loudly someone in the rebel scum boards may hear you....in fact I think I see an angry mob with pitch forks and torches coming this way

:horror wow! Really? :lol

Yeah, I seem to remember a few posts about that... :wave

:slap yes I lost the ex set. :gah: but at least I got my money back. Can't complain too much it could have been zero money back.

I spoke with someone at SSC today to ask about the Ex set since we haven't seen it in the 30-Day notice section of the Newsletter, only the regular version. She confirmed that these are being shipped in separate containers and the Regular will be arriving first.

I asked if the Exclusives were also in a 30-day window and she said no. So, for whatever that is worth, looks like the wait continues for the Exclusive set.

Oh...:( major bummer :banghead

I spoke with someone at SSC today to ask about the Ex set since we haven't seen it in the 30-Day notice section of the Newsletter, only the regular version. She confirmed that these are being shipped in separate containers and the Regular will be arriving first.

I asked if the Exclusives were also in a 30-day window and she said no. So, for whatever that is worth, looks like the wait continues for the Exclusive set.

Oh...:( major bummer :banghead

That's the way it should be. You have to see the Droids all dirty at first and the in the last 2 min you can see them clean. :)

Also, after looking at photos of the dirty droids for a couple of weeks, imagine how nice and shiny your EX will look.

That's the way it should be. You have to see the Droids all dirty at first and the in the last 2 min you can see them clean. :)

Also, after looking at photos of the dirty droids for a couple of weeks, imagine how nice and shiny your EX will look.

Well, if we are being technical about it, we actually see the Droids for the very first time clean (albeit perhaps not as shiny as in the end) on Tantive IV before they arrive on Tatooine and get dirty...only to be clean once again on Yavin at the end of the movie.

Just sayin'....

I never would have imagined the shiny vs dirty droids would have developed into what it has. I understand a lot of it comes down to ES (a discussion I don't want to get into), as long as we all get the version we want, I'm cool.

I agree.. if it would be the way around that the dirty would have had the ES of 200... everybody wanted to jump on those then...

In Sideshow´s website the droids are still announced for be released in April, but this is not possible, right ? They will be launch in May or I´m wrong ?

Thanks.

In Sideshow´s website the droids are still announced for be released in April, but this is not possible, right ? They will be launch in May or I´m wrong ?

Thanks.

It's looking like the regular set will start to ship right at the end of April, beginning of May. The exclusive will probably be end of May, beginning of June.

It's looking like the regular set will start to ship right at the end of April, beginning of May. The exclusive will probably be end of May, beginning of June.

But the end of April is the next week... Has the notice of 23 days already produced for part of sideshow to his clients?

April is definitely a bust since I've yet to receive any type of notice email about either droid statues. To be honest, after how many items hit in March for me I could use the month off to allocate funds elsewhere...like paying my taxes. :gah:

Back