Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seems accurate.

I'm ordering the Regular version and I'm buying from Germany. Saves me a lot of money. Oh, and I just checked. My German retailer has upped the price. I got mine for €649. Price today is €699. Good thing that I ordered when I did.

Space-figuren?

:exactly: I'm glad the overseas collectors can handle it so much better than I could. I would not collect if I had to pay those killler fees. :monkey1

Honestly I wouldn't even bother. I used to live in Paris and would just buy what I could see in shops like Album, Pulp or Manga Distrib.
If I found it too expensive I wouldn't buy it and voila.

But then again I didn't know this forum back then and this place is like the seven circles of hell for temptation. :balrog

Honestly I wouldn't even bother. I used to live in Paris and would just buy what I could see in shops like Album, Pulp or Manga Distrib.

But then again I didn't know this forum back then and this place is like the seven circles of hell for temptation. :balrog

:lecture this is very true!

Well I got my Hulk Maquette. Now Bring on the Droids!!!!

Star-Wars-C-3PO-and-R2-D2-Premium-Format-Figures-570x626.jpg

So true. This forum drags me to so many places

I know, and it was a money order no paypal. But the seller seems to be a great nice guy. I have faith in him. Just want it ASAP! :panic:

I don't see why he bothered ripping you off via money order.
It would been easier for all to rip you off via Paypal. Maybe he didn't realize there was a claims window?

:wave

poor CBG, he takes a constant ribbing about this purchase. I really hope it all works out for you, but you have more trust in people than I do.

I really do hope you get your exclusive set, but no way would I send anyone a $800+ money order for an ebay preorder.

Version Exclusive :[/color]

[/QUOTE]

I have to say, as a massive Star Wars fan from back in the day, the 2 droids were always something that i wanted to have a high standard statue of. The closest i think i got was the Kotobukiya piece which was still a nice piece imo. However, this couldnt come soon enough and i cant wait to recieve these in hand. Still cant believe Sideshow's decision to split the exclusive onto 2 separate bases. Why not have the exclusive on one base??? Just bizarre! These 2 characters are meant to be displayed together not separately

Back