Butler as Conan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I like the Rock, have you seen him lately? He's lost a ton of muscle.
20070926_dwaynejohnson_3.jpg

He's an actor now, not a bodybuilder anymore. He'd have to really want the role to get back into Scorpion King shape again.

Taken in July 07

dwaynekidpnk.jpg

Sure he is a bit smaller but he could easily bulk back up even 10 15 lbs of muscle would make a huge difference in how he looks and it's not like he wouldn't know how. Even still he is pretty big guy now and he never really has been huge always had more of a natural look to him.

Is the Rock starring in "Super Freak: The Rick James Story?"

Come to think of it, that Frazetta painting on pg 2 looks a lot like Butler in the face. You know we always run around screaming about these casting calls until we finally see it on screen and say "I see what they were talking about now!"

I wouldn't prefer Butler necessarily...but I'd take him anyday over a crap wrestler.

Is the Rock starring in "Super Freak: The Rick James Story?"

Come to think of it, that Frazetta painting on pg 2 looks a lot like Butler in the face. You know we always run around screaming about these casting calls until we finally see it on screen and say "I see what they were talking about now!"

I wouldn't prefer Butler necessarily...but I'd take him anyday over a crap wrestler.

The only issue I would really have with Butler is I can never understand wtf he is saying. I have issues with the Rock as well he would never be able to smile if you played Conan and I don't know if he could do that. I think Andrew Bryniarski would be ok but I am not sure he is right either certainly has the build for it.

Back