Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it, thanks, but I only want to know the price for FML head. In my opinion, better than Snyder

Hey if you like the FML head go for it. I was just offering a suggestion of a head that was much easier to get, and in the eyes of many, better than what you are looking for. Don't take my word for it. Go check out Snyder-man's feedback on ebay under seller snyderman31. There are at least a dozen A+ reviews of the MB Hicks/Reese heads from people who bought them and were apparently very satisfied with the purchase.

Hey if you like the FML head go for it. I was just offering a suggestion of a head that was much easier to get, and in the eyes of many, better than what you are looking for. Don't take my word for it. Go check out Snyder-man's feedback on ebay under seller snyderman31. There are at least a dozen A+ reviews of the MB Hicks/Reese heads from people who bought them and were apparently very satisfied with the purchase.

I appreciate your opinion :). But my question is about the value of FML head. I know there exist another options, but since it is relatively a old head, I would like to know the price today, more or less.

I've got Snyder-man' Reese HS and it's fantastic!:lecture

My USCM squad:

Today in the "NO COMMENT!" column:

Starring: HotToys, V-Raptor, E-Bay, PayPal, FMLess, Dront, Xenoviper, Godfather, Maximus Miniatures & Valery, RIDDICK, P., Wor-Gar, DBoz, Stendec, Hollis DZC.

O M G, I did it... :thud:

Re: My USCM squad:

Today in the "NO COMMENT!" column:

Starring: HotToys, V-Raptor, E-Bay, PayPal, FMLess, Dront, Xenoviper, Godfather, Maximus Miniatures & Valery, RIDDICK, P., Wor-Gar, DBoz, Stendec, Hollis DZC.

O M G, I did it... :thud:

After seeing all these, I really wish Hot Toys was going to remake them. Great customs man.

Last edited:
Wow V, those figs look awesome, great job. I would luv to find a better inexpensive body to replace the one on my Vasquez, cuz I don't want to switch one out from my Machiko or one of my Sarah Connor figs.

WOW :horror
It's just ... PERFECT !

Who directed it head ?

He was able to find it for sale and painted head ?

Thank you

Thank you, guys!

Gosh, still hard to believe that I've finally collected them in 2010-2011. I even don't want to calculate $$$ I've spent on them. :D Know less - sleep better.

Added little brown it Hicks hair, looks more like Hicks now, less like Edward Cullen. -___-

Now, we just need someone to step up and give us a Paxton sculpt with a good likeness. . . :monkey1
Oh! I really hope that Darren will finally finish his GAMEOVERMAN! project.

I would luv to find a better inexpensive body to replace the one on my Vasquez,
The only way is to get body replacement from HT. Not cheap way. You may buy bodies from Sarah, T-1000 Sarah, Blade III chick, they are still available on the e-bay. BUT! Keep in mind that the new body will require to make the new joint into Vasq head. The old one won't work with the new body type.

Who directed it head ?
He was able to find it for sale and painted head ?
1) Drake, Vasquez and Apone are from HT, it's actually an original heads. Hicks is made by Xenoviper and Hudson is made and painted by FMLess. Drake, Vasquez, Apone and Hicks are painted by Valery, the artist from Maximus Miniatures Studio.
2) You can ask Hicks directly from Xenoviper. FMLess don't produce his Hicks and Hudson any more, sad but true. So the real problem to get is Hudson now. Hope that Darren will succeed in his project, I'll say one more time.

I just got the Figuremaster Les head from eighthsamurai, after coveting it for many years. Magnificent. Now I just need to figure out how to display what. . .

DSC_0247-3.jpg

Back